Torch Light (1,938)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

whats been going on here?

I guess I am missing alot - havent been getting emails of any new posts or anything so I havent been around in awhile - just wondered what…

Started by Angela

7 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

The upcoming health care vote

I pretty much look at it from this perspective, if your the democratic party and you can't even get all of your own party members to sign o…

Started by Dave

37 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by masonco

Any Kids want a yard clean up job??

I have a rather large yard and very bad back. Does anyone know a couple kids/adults with a good work ethic who would like to rake some l…

Started by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

16 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by XLFD

Anything good to be gained by The Health care proposed??

On a different note for the day... does anyone see anything good in the Senate or House bills that can actually serve the purpose it is…

5 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Edie Lindsey

What's the Best Way to Deal with LSC's Trolls?

Easy - show them how stupid they are. I look forward to the police - problem is you have no idea who you are looking for - pretty obvious t…

Started by Jonas124

18 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Mary A.

Hamlin lake water level

Any residents of Hamlin lake remember what date they start to bring the water level in Hamlin up for the summer?

0 Mar 17, 2010

Aqua, what's up with this?

Excerpt: "The Obama administration has ended public input for a federal strategy that could prohibit U.S. citizens from fishing some of the…

Started by Sweater Cows!

1 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

You know its near spring time when you start seeing.....

..... Robins flying into our back yards And the blossoms on the cherry trees But mostly we know its almost spring time when we start seei…

Started by Dave

5 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by RedStormRizing

I'm beginning to think the democrats need to hire some speech writers

I swear, they say Bush had trouble with the English language which maybe he did get a bit creative with certain words.... but Democrats see…

Started by Dave

4 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Sweater Cows!

Stumbled on this.

It's something I never really thought of. maybe even a bit far out for the average person to see as possible but it does make sense, to me…

Started by Sweater Cows!

2 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service