Torch Light (1,943)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harry Reid inserts foot in mouth... again

At the rate its going, Harry has a shot at being a stand up comedian with some of the stuff he's been saying of late. If the polls in Nevad…

Started by Dave

4 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Edie Lindsey

2010 Michigan Governor Candidates

Below is a list of announced and potential candidates: Independents Formally exploring: * Joe Schwarz, Former Republican Member of Congr…

Started by Dave

3 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Edie Lindsey

U S House Rep Chalie Rangel step down from leadership post.. at least for now

About time! It amazes me how this guy has managed to keep his leadership post in the house Ways & Means commitee with several ethics vi…

Started by Dave

3 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

What were they thinking??

Have you guys seen the tacky(IMO) "Italian" flag the Lucianos guy painted over all those neat old fort Daul paintings?Red White and Green.…

Started by Sweater Cows!

4 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Sweater Cows!

Pelosi tell democrats to back health care, even if it cost them career

I'm no genius by any means but if your begging your comrades to back a bill that could cost them their careers, that just scream 'bad bill'…

Started by Dave

1 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by XLFD

Keith Olberman invited to Dallas Tea Party

I probably wouldn't bet money on him showing up but gotta love it when he in particular is made to look like the fool that he is.... which…

Started by Dave

7 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by XLFD

Valerie Jarrett says: Obama is so bright that he can see his mistakes immeadietly

What can we say about Valerie Jarrett of Obama's staff? I think it's safe to say that she has bought into the president's message 110%. A r…

Started by Dave

1 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by XLFD

Batman's debut comic book beats out Superman's first issue, sells for over $1M

For a little change of pace, here's a fun story. How many of us had comics or baseball cards when we were kids that we now wish we would of…

Started by Dave

8 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by XLFD

National Enquirer vying for a Pulitzer!

It's probably safe to say that few people would of ever expected the National Enquirer to be up for a Pulitzer but here we are, the Enquire…

Started by Dave

3 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

The Good News, ACORN disbanding.... The Bad News, Its changing its name

Well, its been rumored for awhile and looks like its finally happened, ACORN is apparently disbanding as a national org and instead going t…

Started by Dave

2 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service