Waving the Torch Around Our Area (1,903)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEW MERCHANT TAX/FEE?

On several recent occasions over the last 4-6 weeks while shopping for something from a private vendor, I was suddenly told a charge of 2%…

Started by AQUAMAN

10 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Larry

LAS suck

Please be aware that LAS - esp Franklin elementary have a few parents that are offended by people who like to exercise their right to free…

Started by Angela

42 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Dale

Primary Responsibility of Ludington City Hall

On February 28, 2011, Exactly one year ago, the City Council of Ludington passed an ordinance that allowed the City Manager to issue a lett…

Started by XLFD

72 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Larry

Signgate: The Cover up

Unlawful and Hidden Signs   What does City Councilor Nick Tykoski and I have in common?  We have (or had, in my case) both served as firefi…

Started by XLFD

16 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by AQUAMAN

Order in the Court: Local Judge Position to be Eliminated

As reported in the Muskegon News on Wednesday afternoon: Oceana and Newaygo counties will lose a circuit judgeship while Mason and Lake cou…

Started by XLFD

13 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Library Diaries" Suit Settled for $57,500

Money to go to Author's Creditors, Lawyers According to WMOM's website who broke this story early this morning (the Ludington Daily News fi…

Started by XLFD

6 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by AQUAMAN

West Michigan Cop Involved in Drunken Collision at Strip Club Resigns

Springfield cop possibly drunk,arrested: woodtv.com   The Real Story Behind the Story Last month an off-duty Springfield (a suburb of Ba…

Started by XLFD

4 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Marty Redman

The St. Valentine's Day Justice/Tree Massacre

Half the fun of making these threads are deciding how to title them. A recurring theme occurs when I go shopping for my mother.  She loves…

Started by XLFD

4 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Hall Stands Mute on City Attorney Blunder

Seventeen days ago on Thursday, after an afternoon of being detained for nearly three hours in a deposition that effectively was part of th…

Started by XLFD

7 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Re: April Reynolds

On December 27, 2011 a Personal Protection Order (PPO) was issued by Circuit Court Judge Richard Cooper on April Reynolds regarding some al…

Started by XLFD

67 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service