woodsman's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"  Do people realize these doe they are killing are very pregnant with 1-3 fawns and…"

woodsman replied Mar 14 to Trapped in Cartier Park: A Victim's Tale of the Ludington Deer Cull

16 Mar 16
Reply by XLFD

"So where is the picture of the mayor standing over all his trophies??  Where is a pi…"

woodsman replied Mar 14 to Trapped in Cartier Park: A Victim's Tale of the Ludington Deer Cull

16 Mar 16
Reply by XLFD

"The disturbance part of the trespass letter has me wondering, did you pop up out of…"

woodsman replied Mar 13 to The Deer Cull Starts and All I Get is a Piece of Paper

7 Mar 14
Reply by stump

"  SO what kind of weapons are they going to use to kill these animals?  Rifle bullet…"

woodsman replied Jan 3 to Cull Places, pt. 3: Quid Pro Depot

6 Jan 4
Reply by XLFD

"The two kill zones on the east side of Lakeshore Drive just north of Timken is there…"

woodsman replied Dec 28, 2023 to Cull Places, pt. 1: Ludington Mayor Barnett Plans Double School Shooting

4 Dec 28, 2023
Reply by woodsman

"  AnxiousGuy  The rental is part of his work the real money will come from zoning vi…"

woodsman replied Dec 5, 2023 to The Stranger Inside Scottville City Hall, the Stranger Inside Your Home

10 Dec 6, 2023
Reply by Barney Reinberg

"  This guy is to run blocker for the CM have heard of other issues with him and resi…"

woodsman replied Dec 4, 2023 to The Stranger Inside Scottville City Hall, the Stranger Inside Your Home

10 Dec 6, 2023
Reply by Barney Reinberg

"That article is written by someone who hunts from a desk, useless info... Author Lin…"

woodsman replied Nov 13, 2023 to Deer Cull Talking Points We aren't Hearing

8 Nov 14, 2023
Reply by XLFD

"  Wire Nooses where used very effectively on the wolf population and dropped them to…"

woodsman replied Nov 13, 2023 to Deer Cull Talking Points We aren't Hearing

8 Nov 14, 2023
Reply by XLFD

"Well the reason I feel it failed was because the talk was the security was the big m…"

woodsman replied Nov 10, 2023 to MCC Schools Refuse to Learn a Lesson

11 Nov 12, 2023
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service