Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig's Discussions (665)

Discussions Replied To (585) Replies Latest Activity

"lol that sounds like the same issues I have with my house here Sheila.... I took the…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Mar 2, 2010 to More choices than necessary or not enough?

10 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Sweater Cows!

"Maybe I should have clarified the woman accused of murdering 4 co workers this past…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Feb 14, 2010 to Am I soon to be fire bombed for my latest LT entry??

5 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by XLFD

"I thought this was relevant as the woman they are talking about in this post was the…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Feb 14, 2010 to Am I soon to be fire bombed for my latest LT entry??

5 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by XLFD

"I do study the word of God quite a bit actually.. I am taking a class for collage in…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Feb 14, 2010 to Valentine's Day

7 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

"I do like the idea of a rotational duty for this job as it serves several purposes.…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Feb 7, 2010 to Administrators Wanted

21 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Mary A.

"I'd Apply but having me be an admin here would be like asking Rush Limbaugh to admin…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Feb 7, 2010 to Administrators Wanted

21 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Mary A.

"I read the book of the guy who acted as a personal assistant to the Edwards family.…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Feb 5, 2010 to John Edwards further proves he's a scumbag

27 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Hey Dis!!!! nice to see ya!!! You maybe the only guy on here with more radical views…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Feb 4, 2010 to

just now

"Remember those steamy story's that would make you want to take a cold shower?? His s…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Feb 4, 2010 to John Edwards further proves he's a scumbag

27 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

"I think I have to applaud him for at least taking a piece of advice I gave him month…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Feb 3, 2010 to For our friends viewing over at the Soup

23 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service