Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig's Discussions (665)

Discussions Replied To (585) Replies Latest Activity

"HMMM I'll take the energy usage argument here wouldn't it take more energy and resou…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Jan 31, 2010 to GROUNDHOG DAY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER ON TUES., 2/2/10.

5 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

"From his stand point they weakened free speech as the big lobby's really don't repre…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Jan 31, 2010 to Supreme Court Makes Decision on Free Speech Issue. Why are Liberals so Upset?

17 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Mary A.

"________________________________________ ________________________________________ "

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Jan 30, 2010 to The Joke Thread!

6 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by XLFD

"The main stream media attempted to ignore the tea baggers calling them names and try…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Jan 27, 2010 to Supreme Court Makes Decision on Free Speech Issue. Why are Liberals so Upset?

17 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Mary A.

"I understand this feeling of your Mary I really do. And I do believe that sometimes…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Jan 27, 2010 to Supreme Court Makes Decision on Free Speech Issue. Why are Liberals so Upset?

17 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Mary A.

"Are not the business and people who create jobs also citizens? I feel it is more for…"

17 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Mary A.

"Mary.. the part no one is getting here, is The big banks private type banks didn't d…"

17 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Mary A.

"Yeah.. They are probebly the least tolerent individuals on the face of the earth. An…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Jan 20, 2010 to I find it funny that.....

46 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

"LOL Edie yeah trust me I haven't bought off on the GW theory. I operate under the pr…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Jan 17, 2010 to I find it funny that.....

46 Jan 20, 2010

"Yeah as far as Behr ..before he decided I was Satan and banned me.. he was talking t…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Jan 17, 2010 to I find it funny that.....

46 Jan 20, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service