Willy's Discussions (6,293)

Discussions Replied To (6032) Replies Latest Activity

"Alway is definitely treading into a potentially questionable situation if not a comp…"

Willy replied Aug 18 to Scottville City Clowncil Meeting, August 16, 2021: Going Full Clowncil

5 Aug 19
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"Whenever an adult talked to Charlie Brown, the only thing heard was a wha, wha, wha…"

Willy replied Aug 17 to An Open Letter to the Ludington School Board on Implementing Mask Requirements

26 Aug 31
Reply by XLFD

"I did a little math and the percentage of deaths for children who died from Covid co…"

Willy replied Aug 15 to An Open Letter to the Ludington School Board on Implementing Mask Requirements

26 Aug 31
Reply by XLFD

"Well said X. The most important question people should be asking is "if face masks w…"

Willy replied Aug 15 to An Open Letter to the Ludington School Board on Implementing Mask Requirements

26 Aug 31
Reply by XLFD

"It would appear that the police did  indeed over react which caused the confrontatio…"

Willy replied Aug 11 to "Let Me Breathe"

2 Aug 13
Reply by XLFD

"Your right X. I can see the City  promoting itself in the media because of this fish…"

Willy replied Aug 9 to Big Fish for the Little Guys

2 Aug 9
Reply by Willy

"Scottville to become Mason County's dope dealer. Yeah, that's a great idea Scottvill…"

Willy replied Aug 7 to Scottville City Clowncil Meeting, August 2nd, 2021: Exemplary Public (Process) Service

6 Aug 8
Reply by stump

"You must have kahoona's the size of Texas. Very brave and bold X. Scottville officia…"

Willy replied Aug 7 to Scottville City Clowncil Meeting, August 2nd, 2021: Exemplary Public (Process) Service

6 Aug 8
Reply by stump

"Congratulations X on your vindication. I hope your other projects won't take this lo…"

Willy replied Aug 2 to Ludington City Council July 26, 2021: Reserved for Seven Years

8 Aug 3
Reply by XLFD

"I noticed in the minutes of the June 21 meeting as well as the July 6 minutes Mr. Be…"

Willy replied Jul 27 to Benyo Bombshell

2 Jul 27
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2021   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service