If you haven't heard, Michigan got back to being number one among states in Covid-19 cases and Mason County had the distinction of being number two among counties in the nation in case rates.  As our state policy makers go about figuring what to do next, we also face a federal government bent on getting everybody vaccinated through employer mandates and other inducements, along with endless campaigns in commercials trying to get folks vaccinated, and recently to get our young kids vaxed too, now that one federal agency has given their approval.  

It leaves one to wonder:  If the Covid Vaccines work so great, then why aren't they working like vaccines?  

Now Michigan isn't a great example, since their vaccination rates are mediocre at best at 54%. but eleven days ago, the Ludington Torch reported the apparent anomaly that the ten states with highest vax rates were experiencing very high case rates, while those ten with the lowest vax rates were actually doing better.  The latter also appeared to have less stringent Covid protocols being followed in that state.  

That pattern still seems to be continuing in the states, but let's take a look at what's happening in the rest of the world where vax rates can differ greatly, along with case rates.  We see an even more dramatic picture of high vax rates associated with high case rates and the same for low vax rates and case rates.  It's seems to be showing that the experimental vaccinations are driving the recent pandemic surge, rather than preventing that surge.  As you ponder whether to give yourself or your loved ones the jab, take note of the following stats courtesy of Reuters:

When we look at Denmark's numbers we see that they are currently at their peak for the last two years, you also find out that their vaccination rates are much better by far than any of the United States.  

When you go east to Scandinavia, you find that Finland's numbers are at their highest ever too, more than twice Denmark's, while over 3/4 of the population is vaxed-- again higher than any state's vax rate.

Going due south from Denmark down into Africa, you find the Republic of Congo, Congo's numbers show a case rate of 2 per 100K people, a rate 1/258th of Denmark's, 1/628th of Finland's.  Yet, only 5.8% of the population has got the shot-- Denmark has 14.5 times that rate.  

Due south of Finland is another African country, once part of Sudan.  South Sudan's numbers show twice an infection rate of Congo's, but still very much smaller than the European countries, however, their vaccination rate is a mere 1%.  

While one could find some countries that buck the general trend showing the direct correlation of vax rates to case rates, these seem to be the exceptions rather than the rules.  This leads one to wonder...

If the Covid Vaccines work so great, then why aren't they working like vaccines?  

Views: 557

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You mean I'm bony? Oh, you meant humorous. Ah! I get it now! So Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and the other big media platforms are part of the giant conspiracy to impose communism upon the poor, stupid citizens of America who don't even realize that they are being taken to the poorhouse by taxes and to the slave marts by onerous laws and regulations. The federal government, of course, is complicit and actively participating. (Funny that I didn't learn that while serving 29 years in government.) Thanks for the heads up, Willy. But let me ask you about your view of free speech. Are libel and slander laws constitutional? If I publish lies about someone, ruin their reputation, and drive them into bankruptcy defending themselves, its just free speech, right? Anything goes, and to hell with the consequences, right? Is that what you mean by freedom? Or how about if people disseminate dangerous medical information that leads to people getting sick and dying? Is that what freedom is about? 

No, I mean you're a bonehead. I think you wasted 29 years and a lot of our tax dollars. Those wasted 29 years should have taught you something. Such as who's going to determine what the truth is? Facebook, Twitter and Youtube? That's like asking the 3 stooges to explain why Biden's not the 4th stooge. Easy answer: Biden's brain is broke. 

I don't know what you are talking about, RK, the Israeli study does not ever say anything akin to the vaccine is completely worthless, you likely are referring to some alternative media which came to that conclusion.  

Mr. Hubbard, you seem to put a lot of weight on scientifically-suspect media outlets along with Facebook and Twitter 'fact-checkers', all of which have a poor track record over the last two years in covering facts.  Tell me, do you honestly believe that somebody who has taken any of the emergency vaccines and often have a relevant antibody count ten times less than somebody who has suffered through Covid-19 and survived is going to be twice more protected from Covid-19 in the future?  Please answer the question rather than flit off to a new topic.

You are confusing the publisher with the source. The covid data published by the media are produced by scientists. The media just publish it, after it has appeared in a medical journal. Please read https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34383732/ again. And https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7044e1.htm?s_cid=mm7044e1_w. And https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/27/9/21-1042_articleThese studies prove that the Covid vaccine is more effective than natural immunity. I cite published, peer-reviewed studies. The fact that I copy them from one or another media is immaterial. They are just as true regardless of the source. You just won't see them on Fox News because they don't support the Fox right-wing corporate political position. If you can find a published, peer-reviewed study from a respected medical journal that supports your anti-mask, anti-vaccine, anti-science position, please share it with us. I'll wait...

RK, the prior sources you shared, unless you have eliminated your posts, are from the Washington Post which spun its tale by referencing its other articles and graphs which only have attribution to WaPo itself.  You might want to recheck that.

Of your three links provided now, the last two reference the same study which does not "prove that the Covid vaccine is more effective than natural immunity"; in fact, they didn't even study anything regarding the vaccine.  

The first Kentucky study is the most compelling thing you've shared so far, but when you look at the study, rather than a simple abstract you posted, it has five major limitations to it beyond the fact that it dealt with small numbers of cases, such as reinfection was never confirmed, the association of reinfection and lack of vaccination might be overestimated (due to vaccinated people not getting tested as often), etc.  

This isn't scientific proof, the study never even admits it, which shows that if anybody here is anti-science, it's somebody who clings to media science articles and uses very limited or inappropriate-scoped studies as total proof.  Science does not try to silence skeptics with legerdemain, it actually encourages skepticism to thrive. 

Are these the decorations on your Christmas tree this year?

X, I'm assuming your commenting on my picture. RK posted a photo in his comments showing "How coronavirus variants like omicron form and spread". I don't know why that photo is no longer visible in his post. I made a copy of it [below] and embellished it a little making the virus appear to be mini Fauci's. It was a fun project.

Very creative, the Fauci variation looks very invasive and irritating.

HA! X is calling Fauci "invasive and irritatating" That's really rich! 

Your right RK. Fauci is rich. Rich from sucking from the taxpayer's teat. He's the highest paid Federal employee. He earns $417,608 per year. Not including his kickbacks from China. Not only is he "invasive and irritating", he's also dishonest and a deep state bureaucrat who has been covering up his role in helping to spread the Wuhan death with his lies and manipulation of information and complicit behavior dealing with the Wuhan Laboratory. Of course you won't believe it because you only believe the lies and disinformation spread by the Left. Yes, the Left, that great big conspiracy theory again.

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service