Torch Light (1,944)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

John Lennon: Republican?

It seems in the last few years of his life, John had mellowed a bit and his political leanings had changed. We all remember John being a bi…

Started by Dave

1 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Safe Setbacks and Whirling Blades: A Lesson to be Learned?

While traveling by my favorite conveyance last Sunday on South Stiles Road in Riverton County, I noticed they had recently mowed the grass…

Started by XLFD

8 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by XLFD

So proud of my little girl

She has been saving her money up for quite a while now and also sold a bunch of stuff at a yard sale. She wanted to buy a Nintendo DSi to t…

Started by Sweater Cows!

3 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by masonco

Labor Board looking to deny Boeing from moving to South Carolina

How nice, a company can't move if it wants too.... thought we was in America or something.   By BRUCE SMITH, Associated Press – Fri Jun 17,…

Started by Dave

6 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by J.B

Pelosi's wealth grows by 62 percent

And the more progressive and liberal minded type are worried about those 'darn rich republicans'? Seems to me that there are more democrats…

Started by Dave

5 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Dave

Mexico, several other countries seek to halt Georgia's new anti-illegal immigration law

With more and more states enacting similar legislation, sooner or later the federal government is going to have to realize that yes, they d…

Started by Dave

3 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by XLFD

2 Top Lawyers Lost to Obama in Libya War Policy Debate

I'm waiting for all of our more liberal friends to get angry about this story. One of their biggest complaints about the previous president…

Started by Dave

2 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Everyone and everything is annoying me today!!

Seriously. Thanks for listening.

Started by Sweater Cows!

9 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Sweater Cows!

Wienergate

I tune in for the first time in a while,--not for wanting to-- figuring you guys would be talking about this latest news involving a twit d…

Started by Edie Lindsey

52 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by AQUAMAN

How low can some Union supporters go? This low!

Just when you think some of these union people can't possibly go any lower, they go and sink to yet an even lower level. How they even slee…

Started by Dave

9 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service