Torch Light (1,943)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Virginia Dem. Rep Jim Moran doesn't have a clue

Ok, its getting a bit silly now... when will our more liberal friends figure out that the reason they lost so many spots in the last electi…

Started by Dave

5 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Rep. Kucinich sues over olive pit in sandwich

I wasn't going to post this but after seeing how much was being asked for in the suit, I decided to post it. The amount being asked for is…

Started by Dave

5 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Willy

Fascinating

Does anyone know if this is for real. I tried to find information about it on the internet but was unable to do so.   http://www.maniacworl

Started by Willy

1 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Edie Lindsey

A couple supremes may just sit State of the union address out/Is Obama really moving to center?

I mentioned this way back last year as a possibility of further almost childish digs President Obama liked to make such as informing us tha…

Started by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

8 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by AQUAMAN

Which do we change?

As some of the smoke and pain of the AZ shooting starts to clear. And the pundits have all gotten the quick one liners out of the way. I ha…

6 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by masonco

Breaking News: Fox Hires Keith Olberman!

He is now going to do the job that he is the most qualified for!   I think he has a future at Fox! lol

Started by Dave

2 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by XLFD

JACK LALANNE DIES TODAY. 1914-2011, 1/23/11

For those of you wise and old enough to know the name, HE was an ICON before his time, in  fitness and exercise programs developed for TV.…

Started by AQUAMAN

0 Jan 23, 2011

Olberman is jobless

Poor guy, what will he do? Tonight's show on MSNBC was his last. No one is say exactly why he's leaving so far other then that his contract…

Started by Dave

9 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

Any predictions??

I don't know how many of us follow football avidly here. But any predictions points?? spreads???   Maybe in the future we can rig a pool he…

7 Jan 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to Daniel

Here's hoping you had a wonderful birthday.

Started by Cyndi

1 Jan 22, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service