Torch Light (1,944)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Protests in Michigan compared to Ontario

The protests in Canada are great for Democracy and for all freedom loving people everywhere and I hope Canadians will not give up until the…

Started by Willy

2 Feb 10, 2022
Reply by Willy

Join the Local Resistance: Write, Pay, Comply

The City of Ludington Daily News (COLDNews) ran a notice to Ludington area prospective authors, artists and poets asking for them to submit…

Started by XLFD

5 Feb 7, 2022
Reply by Willy

The Loveliest from Ludington

You might think from the title that I am writing about myself again, but I'm too darn humble for such self-adulation.  This short article i…

Started by XLFD

1 Jan 8, 2022
Reply by Willy

All I Want for Christmas: The Jab

It's a Christmas tradition to mangle holiday favorites, whether they be song, carol, story, or theme, and make them more relevant to the Lu…

Started by XLFD

1 Dec 23, 2021
Reply by Willy

Turbine Legend

Decades before massive wind turbines were erected in the communities of southwestern Mason County an ambitious and more costly project invo…

Started by XLFD

3 Dec 19, 2021
Reply by Willy

If the Covid Vaccines work so great...

If you haven't heard, Michigan got back to being number one among states in Covid-19 cases and Mason County had the distinction of being nu…

Started by XLFD

22 Dec 12, 2021
Reply by Willy

Worth The Watch

The Jimmy Dore Show  Give me the "horse paste" https://youtu.be/xROICA8Hr7I

Started by Barney Reinberg

3 Nov 15, 2021
Reply by XLFD

Scottville Passes Money-Making Grass Resolution Unanimously Tomorrow

The title may be confusing or misleading but it is accurate.  Tomorrow, October 4th, the Scottville City Commission (aka clowncil since lat…

Started by XLFD

1 Oct 4, 2021
Reply by Willy

Curbless Streets in Downtown Ludington?

What would you say if someone at Ludington City Hall proposed mixing vehicle and pedestrian traffic on one or more downtown streets, elimin…

Started by XLFD

4 Oct 2, 2021
Reply by XLFD

Ludington's Octoberfest 2021: Drifting Drunk Downtown

Plenty of tourism websites advertise the upcoming Ludington Octoberfest beginning next Friday, laying out their case for drinking lustily…

Started by XLFD

3 Sep 18, 2021
Reply by Freedom Seeker

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service