Torch Light (1,944)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How long until this happens locally?

Started by shinblind

3 Sep 12, 2021
Reply by Lake Lady

Scottville City Clowncil Meeting, Sept 7, 2021: An Existential Crisis for Public Records, Public Hearings, and Ordinances

In the past, when people ask me about when the Scottville City Commission became what I affectionately call their city clowncil, I've hesit…

Started by XLFD

7 Sep 12, 2021
Reply by Freedom Seeker

MCP accepting Advertising Money from a Marijuana Dispensary

So I see MCP is advertising for a Marijuana Dispensary.... Editor/owner/commissioner Rob Alway who is against Scottville having a dispensar…

Started by woodsman

3 Sep 6, 2021
Reply by XLFD

Community Unmasks LASD Policy at Special School Board Meeting

The agenda for the Ludington Area School District (LASD) Board's special meeting on Aug 30, 2021 noted that only two action items were to b…

Started by XLFD

7 Sep 3, 2021
Reply by Willy

COVID 19 MASKS CAUSE PLASTIC MICRO FIBRE INHALATION. HAZARDOUS FOR CHILDREN

Has anyone in authority or even parents considered the long range damage caused to children and adults by inhaling the Covid 19 mask fibers…

Started by Willy

0 Sep 3, 2021

Ludington City Council August 23, 2021: Playgrounds of Vice

The Ludington City Council took an awful lot of time, 140 minutes, between the gavel strikes which opened and closed the meeting on the eve…

Started by XLFD

1 Aug 29, 2021
Reply by Willy

Big Fish for the Little Guys

19 year old Luis Martinez purchased his fishing license Friday and now the first-time salmon fisherman finds himself at the center of a big…

Started by XLFD

2 Aug 9, 2021
Reply by Willy

Hire professional cleaners

There are lots of professional cleaning services you could hire. These services will greatly be useful not just in homes, but also in comme…

Started by DavisTremblay

5 Jul 29, 2021
Reply by Dwary

You know they'd still be doing this there wasn't so much voter fraud....

Started by Kurt Desmet

0 Jul 29, 2021

Scottville City Clowncil Meeting, July 6, 2021: A Slice of Lemmings

The 1500th regular meeting of the Scottville City Commission didn't have any indication about its significance rather than a mention of it…

Started by XLFD

0 Jul 7, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service