Waving the Torch Around Our Area (1,222)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Breaking News: Nazis on the March

Here's the problem.  The City of Ludington's spokesman, Deb Luskin, has gone on record a couple of times as declaring the public easement/p…

Started by XLFD

11 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by AQUAMAN

Raise-gate

The LDN reported in Monday 10-24-2011 inside my 'interview':   He (Rotta) said the city’s charter states, ”Each city councilor is to be pai…

Started by XLFD

7 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by XLFD

CITY COUNCIL AGENDA 10/24/11, Part 8 B. Personnel

1) Adopt MERS Lower Defined Benefit Plan for new hirees on 6/1/11 and after. So you ask, what's this new plan about? Well, the COL currentl…

Started by AQUAMAN

3 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Willy

City of Ludington Property Grab

Do you own land in the City of Ludington?  Chances are you may have your title deed handy, if not, you should be able to look it up  when y…

Started by XLFD

2 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Eve Alone

Creating a Monster pt 2: The Harrison Monsters

Creating a monster pt 1 is required reading for this sequel, wherein the process of making a monster out of a peaceful, civic-minded citize…

Started by XLFD

12 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Marty Redman

Selective Encroachments

A Sign of Trouble   Last Thursday afternoon, I dropped by my parent's house on my bicycle shortly after I had delivered a few hundred more…

Started by XLFD

12 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Candidate Forum Follies w/ Steve and Dick

Over the last two weeks, the Ludington Daily News Chief Editor, Steve Begnoche, has been bantering with me via the E-mail route about the u…

Started by XLFD

8 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Creating a Monster pt 1

With Halloween nearly here, this is a timely topic even though it starts a few years back.  In early 2008, I had three respectable part-tim…

Started by XLFD

12 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Willy

A Truly Open On-Line Forum of Ludington Candidates Seeking Office

The hallmark ideals of The Ludington Torch have always included fairness and openness, and we strive daily to achieve these goals.  A print…

Started by XLFD

5 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Willy

Townhall Meeting in order?

If TR, our local candidate for Councilor at large was to have a Townhall Meeting of sorts, or free rally with free hot dogs and beverages,…

Started by AQUAMAN

17 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2018   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service