Waving the Torch Around Our Area (1,111)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Thin Blue Byline

I couldn't help but notice my own personal local news feed light up yesterday and earlier today with the story of a thin blue line flag be…

Started by XLFD

6 May 3
Reply by AQUAMAN

Ludington City Council Meeting April 24, 2017: Open Dialog

The April 24, 2017 Ludington City Council meeting lasted for two hours, but will be remembered for a terse couple of minutes that happened…

Started by XLFD

12 Apr 30
Reply by XLFD

Roseville Driveway Car-Warming Defendant Gets Cold Reception in Court

You may recall hearing about a Roseville man who left his car running in his driveway this January and received a $128 ticket from the loc…

Started by XLFD

7 Apr 29
Reply by Willy

Commissions of Sins, 2012 Edition: Still Sinning

Fifteen months ago, I explored the very serious problem of the City's leaders, both Mayor and Manager Johns, not following the law in makin…

Started by XLFD

8 Apr 27
Reply by Verdad

John Shay's Fuzzy Math: Beach Maintenance Edition

On page A8 in the April 6th, 2017 print edition of the City of Ludington Daily News (COLDNews), an article by veteran reporter Kevin Brasic…

Started by XLFD

11 Apr 26
Reply by AQUAMAN

A License to Kill on Her Manistee's Secret Circus

Manistee City Council Unanimously Refuses to Release Non-Exempt Public Records on Advice of the County Prosecutor City Agent's Identity, I…

Started by XLFD

7 Apr 22
Reply by XLFD

Fire-walking in Walkerville?

A fire department serving the Walkerville area is scheduled to have a mass resignation of its members pending a Saturday meeting where thei…

Started by XLFD

8 Apr 22
Reply by stump

SAVE LUDINGTON AVE. WEST END

The same numbskulls running the City who continue to defy the FIOA laws are again trying to alter the West end of Ludington Ave. They just…

Started by Willy

97 Apr 19
Reply by shinblind

The MacLean Makeover Mystery Deepens

Late last spring, Dave and Kathy MacLean (below) proposed to do façade work at their downtown business and sent in an application to the st…

Started by XLFD

30 Apr 19
Reply by Verdad

Secret Paramilitary Maneuvers on Rowe Street

According to TV 9&10 News:  Mason County sheriff says around 3 Friday afternoon the Ludington police, Mason County Sheriff's Office and…

Started by XLFD

22 Apr 19
Reply by IHaveANotion

RSS

© 2017   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service