Forum Discussions (4,356)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to upload a draft on Instagram?

If you don’t know how to upload a draft on Instagram then you must follow these steps:- The first step is to open Instagram and tap on the…

Started by Allinsider in Torch Light

0 38 minutes ago

Cops Hiding the Footage, Cops Hiding the Truth

Two absolute truths I've learned while being an advocate for police accountability:  1) If body/dash cam footage for a major incident sho…

Started by XLFD in Waving the Torch Around Our Area

2 21 hours ago
Reply by XLFD

LITTLE BIG MAN

Sometimes you have to say “enough, I need a break”. I might not be there just yet, but I’m close when it comes to politics. It just gets t…

Started by Barney Reinberg in Torch Light

2 on Saturday
Reply by Willy

Seymour Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil

Michigan State Police (MSP) Trooper Sammy Seymour (Cadillac post) is at it again, allegedly involved in another episode of domestic violen…

2 on Saturday
Reply by XLFD

UNGAGGING TRUMP --THE CASE YOU HAVE NOT HEARD ABOUT

It started with a “challenge” from attorney Robert Barnes. Barnes is a constitutional lawyer based out of Las Vegas, Nevada. Barnes is a c…

Started by Barney Reinberg in Dueling Torches

3 on Friday
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Council Meeting, May 6th, 2024: Tone Deafness

On May 6 2024, the Ludington City Council and Mayor Mark Barnett faced the music... and lost any semblance of being a law-abiding or benig…

1 May 8
Reply by Willy

A Problematic Precedent Against Privacy

Your understood rights under the Fourth Amendment significantly changed last week with the Michigan Supreme Court finding unanimously in fa…

4 May 6
Reply by Willy

Ludington City Council Meeting, April 22, 2024: Prayers for the Discorruptor

The agenda packet for the 4-22-24 meeting of the Ludington City Council had very little action to take place, and none of it seemed all th…

6 May 2
Reply by XLFD

No Playing Around with Ludington School and City Officials

Five years ago on the first Tuesday of May, the Ludington Area School District (LASD) was successful in getting a $101 million bond passed…

1 May 2
Reply by Willy

Next Man Up

The dust has settled, the torches extinguished, and the pitch forks are back in the shed. Now, the COS is back to square one. Scottville’…

Started by Barney Reinberg in Torch Light

4 May 1
Reply by Barney Reinberg

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service