XLFD's Discussions (14,679)

Discussions Replied To (10498) Replies Latest Activity

"From the Dec. 23, 2023 edition of the Ludington Daily News, and several other MI new…"

XLFD replied Jan 11 to Are there really more deer in Michigan?

3 Jan 11
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"A special shout out to Terry Grams whose efforts to make sure that the venison would…"

XLFD replied Jan 9 to Is Cull Venison Safe To Eat

3 Jan 9
Reply by Willy

"Thanks for that information, Terry, I added a picture and a link to the state's advi…"

XLFD replied Jan 8 to Is Cull Venison Safe To Eat

3 Jan 9
Reply by Willy

"Out of self-preservation at least, I do think the councilors and other officials lis…"

XLFD replied Jan 7 to Same Auld Ludington Syne

6 Jan 8
Reply by stump

"Did you make the java session, Daniel?"

XLFD replied Jan 4 to Cull Places, pt. 3: Quid Pro Depot

6 Jan 4
Reply by XLFD

"Because the city themselves hasn't publicly declared what's involved during the whol…"

XLFD replied Jan 3 to Cull Places, pt. 3: Quid Pro Depot

6 Jan 4
Reply by XLFD

"Those kids did such a good job on cleaning up the tombstone to the left, you wouldn'…"

XLFD replied Dec 31, 2023 to Cull Places, pt. 2: Mayor Barnett's Desecration of Our Deerly Departed

7 Dec 31, 2023
Reply by XLFD

"We all have to remember that city attorneys are not elected to their position, they…"

XLFD replied Dec 31, 2023 to Cull Places, pt. 2: Mayor Barnett's Desecration of Our Deerly Departed

7 Dec 31, 2023
Reply by XLFD

"This hypocrite mayor made it to his position by appealing to Ludington's powerful Ch…"

XLFD replied Dec 29, 2023 to Cull Places, pt. 2: Mayor Barnett's Desecration of Our Deerly Departed

7 Dec 31, 2023
Reply by XLFD

"As you may know, I can only call out for so long before my voice gives away, and if…"

XLFD replied Dec 28, 2023 to Cull Places, pt. 1: Ludington Mayor Barnett Plans Double School Shooting

4 Dec 28, 2023
Reply by woodsman

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service