Willy's Discussions (6,753)

Discussions Replied To (6478) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know either man personally but I agree with"When's"s reasoning on how this c…"

Willy replied Aug 6, 2012 to Beware of Bogus Talking Points

23 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Steve I know your family is in pain and this topic hits a nerve but for the rest of…"

Willy replied Aug 3, 2012 to The Curse of the Lake Winds Energy Refinery

38 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Albino Storm

"I completely agree with you that there should be some sort of Pedestrian/bike path o…"

Willy replied Aug 3, 2012 to Demand Justice for Russian Woman Struck Down, Ignored by Mason County Officials

36 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by XLFD

"Aqauman Your first hand experience says a lot about what we taxpayers are getting fo…"

Willy replied Aug 3, 2012 to How to Vote Against the Oakview Millage... And Not Feel Guilty... Ten Valid Reasons

16 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by XLFD

"It wasn't anyone's intention to make light of his death or make his family feel bad.…"

Willy replied Aug 3, 2012 to The Curse of the Lake Winds Energy Refinery

38 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Albino Storm

"This entire incident centers around one persons decision to risk their own safety. W…"

Willy replied Aug 3, 2012 to Demand Justice for Russian Woman Struck Down, Ignored by Mason County Officials

36 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by XLFD

"Excellent article X. There are a lot of questions that need to be answered about Oak…"

Willy replied Aug 3, 2012 to How to Vote Against the Oakview Millage... And Not Feel Guilty... Ten Valid Reasons

16 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by XLFD

"X, that's hilarious."

Willy replied Aug 3, 2012 to Emanuel goes after Chick-fil-A for boss’ anti-gay views

3 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Willy

"Funny. I was thinking the same thing when I heard this story. I feel bad for his fam…"

Willy replied Aug 1, 2012 to The Curse of the Lake Winds Energy Refinery

38 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Albino Storm

"I dont' like this Bill. Why should any group of people be treated differently than e…"

Willy replied Aug 1, 2012 to House to vote on bill terminating federal workers who don't pay their taxes

3 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service