XLFD's Discussions (14,665)

Discussions Replied To (10493) Replies Latest Activity

"We are all the poorer when you cannot post one of your insightful political cartoons…"

XLFD replied Feb 15 to To Ross the Ethical Line: Ludington City Attorney Attempts Public Extortion

2 Feb 15
Reply by XLFD

"I cannot disagree with your reasoning, but the contract was couched in euphemistic t…"

XLFD replied Feb 12 to GOLD 151: An Experiment in Democracy for Ludington in 2024

4 Feb 12
Reply by XLFD

"From what I heard at the meeting, there is a rule that allows a JV player to play a…"

XLFD replied Feb 12 to Playing Time at MCE

4 Feb 18
Reply by XLFD

"I was worried about using the term 'deer cull' because of the potential for the mayo…"

XLFD replied Feb 11 to GOLD 151: An Experiment in Democracy for Ludington in 2024

4 Feb 12
Reply by XLFD

"Willy, I am so lucky to have you and Freedom Seeker in my corner supporting me at…"

XLFD replied Feb 8 to One Rottan Appellee Spoils the Whole Burial

5 Feb 8
Reply by XLFD

"It's not as if I am unused to getting up earlier than my usual 8 AM-ish to attend 7…"

XLFD replied Feb 8 to One Rottan Appellee Spoils the Whole Burial

5 Feb 8
Reply by XLFD

"China has already done human population control, and like Ludington, it involves the…"

XLFD replied Feb 7 to Population and Culls

1 Feb 7
Reply by XLFD

"I like your take, and I would love to keep it simple, but I see a couple of potentia…"

XLFD replied Feb 4 to My Victory in Defeat at Mayor Barnett's First Clarity Hearing

5 Feb 4
Reply by XLFD

"Here is my first try at Barnett Recall 2.0.  You know I'd love to add a lot more, bu…"

XLFD replied Feb 3 to My Victory in Defeat at Mayor Barnett's First Clarity Hearing

5 Feb 4
Reply by XLFD

"I noticed I left the language of the petition off right before publishing this artic…"

XLFD replied Feb 2 to My Victory in Defeat at Mayor Barnett's First Clarity Hearing

5 Feb 4
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service