XLFD's Discussions (14,609)

Discussions Replied To (10469) Replies Latest Activity

"Humility and integrity is a rare trait among our elected officials and administrator…"

XLFD replied on Wednesday to Chief Chris Jones' LPD: Lie, Plagiarize, Deceive

2 on Wednesday
Reply by XLFD

"Probably, but these auditors know that they can record from outside the window on th…"

XLFD replied on Tuesday to Mason County Press Comes Out Against First Amendment

12 yesterday
Reply by snide

"There's nothing more annoying than a FA auditor who isn't aware of their legal bound…"

XLFD replied on Tuesday to Mason County Press Comes Out Against First Amendment

12 yesterday
Reply by snide

"Thanks for elaborating, I figured you had sources and resources, I just wanted you t…"

XLFD replied Apr 20 to Report on Conducting a Safe Deer Cull Indicates That the Cartier Park Cull Violated Every Rule

4 Apr 20
Reply by XLFD

"Terry, can you explain the guidance for suggesting the numbers you put up above?   T…"

XLFD replied Apr 20 to Report on Conducting a Safe Deer Cull Indicates That the Cartier Park Cull Violated Every Rule

4 Apr 20
Reply by XLFD

"While I would much rather watch videos of public buildings and flustered public offi…"

XLFD replied Apr 20 to Mason County Press Comes Out Against First Amendment

12 yesterday
Reply by snide

"Cain is just another Fuddy duddy trying his hardest to put out the torch that burns…"

XLFD replied Apr 18 to One City, Not Always Pretty

4 Apr 18
Reply by XLFD

"Terry, the DNR and USDA are totally out of control and effectively useless.  One giv…"

XLFD replied Apr 18 to No Investigation at Cartier Park by the City of Ludington or The DNR

1 Apr 18
Reply by XLFD

"One of the extra problems is that before the school year ends, the DQ has a major la…"

XLFD replied Apr 17 to The Dairy Queen Lane of the PM Highway

5 Apr 19
Reply by stump

"I wished I could have expounded more on what all of the core issues were, but I didn…"

XLFD replied Apr 17 to One City, Not Always Pretty

4 Apr 18
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service