XLFD's Discussions (10,550)

Discussions Replied To (8032) Replies Latest Activity

"The transient rental ordinance linked to above says that's the case:  "The transient…"

XLFD replied 4 hours ago to Short term rentals: It's Your Property to Share

2 4 hours ago
Reply by XLFD

"Only a maximum of 500 tickets will be sold, shinblind, and each ticket sold has a su…"

XLFD replied on Friday to Doppeling Down on an Expensive Legacy

5 14 hours ago
Reply by stump

"Today's Mason County has a little more explanation, and is quite a bit different tha…"

XLFD replied on Friday to Missing Elements in an Hour-long Arrest

5 on Friday
Reply by shinblind

"Thanks, I was hoping I didn't overload the imagery of mastery and servitude.  If the…"

XLFD replied on Friday to Let us pray... to fill Nick's empty 5th Ward seat with someone that listens to the citizens first.

8 on Friday
Reply by AQUAMAN

"I don't fault cub reporter Colton Mokofsky for giving an incomplete account of what…"

XLFD replied on Thursday to Missing Elements in an Hour-long Arrest

5 on Friday
Reply by shinblind

"I can't help but think that a devout Shay-loyalist like Nick Tykoski would not resig…"

XLFD replied on Wednesday to Let us pray... to fill Nick's empty 5th Ward seat with someone that listens to the citizens first.

8 on Friday
Reply by AQUAMAN

"FYI, the local health department no longer serves as a middleman for lead tests, you…"

XLFD replied on Wednesday to Lead, and the Pricks!

3 on Wednesday
Reply by XLFD

"Thanks for sharing that information, John.  I am currently awaiting some lead test r…"

XLFD replied on Wednesday to Lead, and the Pricks!

3 on Wednesday
Reply by XLFD

"To my knowledge, and according to city assessing data and ward maps, uber-concerned…"

XLFD replied on Wednesday to Let us pray... to fill Nick's empty 5th Ward seat with someone that listens to the citizens first.

8 on Friday
Reply by AQUAMAN

"It's definitely unfortunate that two high-profile attorneys are going to be using th…"

XLFD replied on Tuesday to Geoffrey Fieger vs Mike Morse....wish I could sell tickets to this fight

3 on Tuesday
Reply by IHaveANotion

RSS

© 2017   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service