XLFD's Discussions (10,731)

Discussions Replied To (8140) Replies Latest Activity

"The realization of how the process works in all too many out-of-touch local governme…"

XLFD replied yesterday to Lies Wide Open: Officials Mangle the Truth About Ludington Road Diet

10 yesterday
Reply by John notdead Streeter

"Hey, everybody counts.  An observation you may find interesting.  This road diet ide…"

XLFD replied yesterday to Lies Wide Open: Officials Mangle the Truth About Ludington Road Diet

10 yesterday
Reply by John notdead Streeter

"City leaders have voiced some benefits of the road diet over the years, including bu…"

XLFD replied on Sunday to Diary of a Ludington Traffic Counter

9 on Tuesday
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Thanks for introducing the Abilene Paradox to me Stump, and thanks for the explanato…"

XLFD replied on Sunday to Diary of a Ludington Traffic Counter

9 on Tuesday
Reply by AQUAMAN

"I'm beginning to think that you and Kaye Holman had the same math teachers at LHS, V…"

XLFD replied Aug 8 to Ludington City Council Meeting, July 24, 2017: Four Comments, Four Types of Influence

15 Aug 8
Reply by Verdad

"This article was intended to be a test of the reader's perceptions, more than anythi…"

XLFD replied Aug 6 to Kyle Carbiener: Frequent Offender or Frequent Offended?

8 Aug 6
Reply by XLFD

"Without dedication to their oath of office, their duties to the people they serve, a…"

XLFD replied Aug 4 to Kyle Carbiener: Frequent Offender or Frequent Offended?

8 Aug 6
Reply by XLFD

"If you learn anything from this article, you need to know that having anything obscu…"

XLFD replied Aug 2 to Kyle Carbiener: Frequent Offender or Frequent Offended?

8 Aug 6
Reply by XLFD

"My hat comes off to both of you; you have each walked a small journey yourselves in…"

XLFD replied Aug 1 to Ludington City Council Meeting, July 24, 2017: Four Comments, Four Types of Influence

15 Aug 8
Reply by Verdad

"You'll see a lot of extra waste when I start publishing the city's credit card invoi…"

XLFD replied Jul 30 to The Myth of Ludington's Future Budget Shortfalls

11 Aug 1
Reply by Verdad

RSS

© 2017   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service