XLFD's Discussions (11,518)

Discussions Replied To (8678) Replies Latest Activity

"Print journalism has a very difficult time in this day and age, and I would hope tha…"

XLFD replied 2 hours ago to COLDNews Grows Colder: Dumps Delivery Drivers Without Notice

3 2 hours ago
Reply by XLFD

"The COLDNews seems to be living up to their name.  Giving their loyal drivers and ca…"

XLFD replied yesterday to Begnoche is French for 'Fake News'

14 yesterday
Reply by XLFD

"The genesis of the Ludington Torch back in 2009 was largely due to the LDN's inabili…"

XLFD replied yesterday to Begnoche is French for 'Fake News'

14 yesterday
Reply by XLFD

"We should be thankful that 300 newspapers showed their independence and integrity by…"

XLFD replied on Saturday to Begnoche is French for 'Fake News'

14 yesterday
Reply by XLFD

"French philosopher Albert Camus said:  "A free press can, of course, be good or bad,…"

XLFD replied on Saturday to Begnoche is French for 'Fake News'

14 yesterday
Reply by XLFD

"Anybody who has been paying attention to this project should have wondered why the p…"

XLFD replied on Thursday to Ludington City Council Meeting August 13, 2018: Neal Before Me

24 on Friday
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"Added recently is a link in the City's Documents on Demand system that has the agend…"

XLFD replied on Thursday to Was Ludington's First Committee of the Whole Wholly Legal?

6 on Friday
Reply by Willy

"Bob, John, and the Jacobson brothers (developers) are bottom-line people looking out…"

XLFD replied on Thursday to Ludington City Council Meeting August 13, 2018: Neal Before Me

24 on Friday
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"You better leave your turban on while in my presence, Willy, you know how I like to…"

XLFD replied on Wednesday to Ludington City Council Meeting August 13, 2018: Neal Before Me

24 on Friday
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"I'm thinking that Holman meant the accounts payable (which includes all capital imp…"

XLFD replied on Wednesday to Ludington City Council Meeting August 13, 2018: Neal Before Me

24 on Friday
Reply by Freedom Seeker

RSS

© 2018   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service