XLFD's Discussions (11,834)

Discussions Replied To (8869) Replies Latest Activity

"You undoubtedly refer to the case of Jussie Smollett, who reported being assaulted b…"

XLFD replied yesterday to Partially Fake Rosemary and Crime

14 yesterday
Reply by Willy

"The governor said as part of her address:   "For too long, our government has been p…"

XLFD replied on Tuesday to Governor visits WSCC 2-18-19

5 on Tuesday
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"I'd like to send Governor Whitmer a FOIA request to find out who all was sent invita…"

XLFD replied on Monday to Governor visits WSCC 2-18-19

5 on Tuesday
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"Even though it is filled with public relations, propaganda, fake news and other mean…"

XLFD replied on Monday to The Ludington Daily News: The Fourth Branch of Local Government

7 on Tuesday
Reply by stump

"My traveling companion and I had a very disappointing incident while on a trip on th…"

XLFD replied on Monday to Badger hides in shame

4 6 hours ago
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Steve Begnoche approached me once after the City settled my federal lawsuit over the…"

XLFD replied on Monday to The Ludington Daily News: The Fourth Branch of Local Government

7 on Tuesday
Reply by stump

"I suggest that she's a rare gift, like Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, one who has the abi…"

XLFD replied on Saturday to Ludington City Council Meeting February 11, 2019: The Hidden Agenda

12 on Saturday
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"FS, I don't know the answer to your question, but my initial guess is that the priva…"

XLFD replied Feb 15 to Ludington City Council Meeting February 11, 2019: The Hidden Agenda

12 on Saturday
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"Your welcome for the summary, and thank you for your own summary which is very perce…"

XLFD replied Feb 15 to Ludington City Council Meeting February 11, 2019: The Hidden Agenda

12 on Saturday
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"Score a victory for the people over knee-jerk reactions of the Federal  unelected bu…"

XLFD replied Feb 13 to Prohibition Policy of the National Forest Service

12 Feb 14
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2019   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service