XLFD's Discussions (13,832)

Discussions Replied To (10073) Replies Latest Activity

"Can she get any crazier?  Watch her get there if she, Benson and Whitmer get voted o…"

XLFD replied on Wednesday to LASD Board Meeting, June 20, 2022: Quite a Drag

8 yesterday
Reply by shinblind

"Love your free flow thinking, shinblind.   To be precise, the superintendent noted t…"

XLFD replied on Wednesday to LASD Board Meeting, June 20, 2022: Quite a Drag

8 yesterday
Reply by shinblind

"I found a copy of the Saginaw bylaws for their CRC and they say that those wanting t…"

XLFD replied Jun 19 to Revisionism June 16, 2022: The Bastard Board

6 on Monday
Reply by shinblind

"I am serious, but it requires better explanation.  Mitch is savvy enough to adapt to…"

XLFD replied Jun 19 to Ludington City Council May 13, 2022: Just Shoot Me

9 Jun 19
Reply by XLFD

"It's better than using the Detroit bylaws for their recent charter revision where th…"

XLFD replied Jun 18 to Revisionism June 16, 2022: The Bastard Board

6 on Monday
Reply by shinblind

"A few thoughts back to address your points: 1) It is surprising that the people (or…"

XLFD replied Jun 18 to Ludington City Council May 13, 2022: Just Shoot Me

9 Jun 19
Reply by XLFD

"Our city is spending, and will be spending, a lot on public bathroom facilities.  Th…"

XLFD replied Jun 14 to Gas Over $5, Inflation Rate at 8.6%, Ludington Council Set to Hike Taxes

2 Jun 14
Reply by XLFD

"I was three years into my issues with Ludington officials and had a Workplace Safety…"

XLFD replied Jun 9 to Charter Revision Question Omissions are Subject of Invalidation Lawsuit

4 Jun 9
Reply by XLFD

"Recognizing that putting masks healthy people was not healthy was not too difficult,…"

XLFD replied Jun 9 to The Foegen Effect: Study Shows Mask Mandates Increased Covid Death Rates

2 Jun 9
Reply by XLFD

"I appreciate your support, FS; I hope you prevail over whatever may find itself bloc…"

XLFD replied Jun 6 to Charter Revision Question Omissions are Subject of Invalidation Lawsuit

4 Jun 9
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2022   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service