XLFD's Discussions (10,894)

Discussions Replied To (8253) Replies Latest Activity

"George Orwell in 1984 said:  "“War is peace.  Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is stren…"

XLFD replied on Thursday to Unbelieveable! The COL and their censorship about the PM Bayou!

54 on Friday
Reply by dianne

"I know committee meeting protocols, which is to remain quiet if you're not directly…"

XLFD replied on Thursday to Unbelieveable! The COL and their censorship about the PM Bayou!

54 on Friday
Reply by dianne

"I have a suspicion that the turbulence in Ludington's low-rent market made by the Re…"

XLFD replied on Thursday to Anti-Vacation Rental Propaganda in the COLDNews

21 on Saturday
Reply by Willy

"If short term rentals are deemed a residential use by the state, Ludington's leaders…"

XLFD replied on Thursday to Anti-Vacation Rental Propaganda in the COLDNews

21 on Saturday
Reply by Willy

"220 E Dowland would be in the Merdel (Carrom) plaza today, do you know if Merdel ass…"

XLFD replied on Wednesday to Ludington City Council October 9, 2017: A splash of Vitriol

42 on Wednesday
Reply by XLFD

"I was interested in the Conrad Road dump and sent FOIA requests off to the parties i…"

XLFD replied on Wednesday to Ludington City Council October 9, 2017: A splash of Vitriol

42 on Wednesday
Reply by XLFD

"Forgot to thank you for photographically chronicling the trees, Dianne, and just a r…"

XLFD replied on Wednesday to Copeyon Park Trees

21 on Wednesday
Reply by dianne

"I have talked with five people who attended the session, and while a couple were hap…"

XLFD replied Oct 17 to Kaye Holman: Freedom of Information Fighter

70 on Wednesday
Reply by dianne

"I've processed and sold my fair share of ashes through the years, they have probably…"

XLFD replied Oct 17 to Copeyon Park Trees

21 on Wednesday
Reply by dianne

"The simple refutation for them saying that this wasn't done for the splash pad is ju…"

XLFD replied Oct 17 to Copeyon Park Trees

21 on Wednesday
Reply by dianne

RSS

© 2017   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service