XLFD's Discussions (12,062)

Discussions Replied To (9004) Replies Latest Activity

"Another 'disorderly person' catchall used by the MCSO as reported in the MCP:  "AMBE…"

XLFD replied 4 hours ago to Disorderly Synergy

5 4 hours ago
Reply by XLFD

"I don't think I'm that far off from you and others who have commented here, except t…"

XLFD replied 16 hours ago to Ludington City Council Meeting July 8, 2019: Freedom, Fireworks, and Fifth Wheels

12 1 hour ago
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"That will be done eventually.  Great point, shinblind, although I can estimate from…"

XLFD replied 19 hours ago to Ludington Water Assets and Liabilities

2 19 hours ago
Reply by XLFD

"In reviewing the PM Township Zoning Ordinances, I see on p. 64-65 (aka 3-23 and 3-24…"

XLFD replied yesterday to Why zoning matters

2 20 hours ago
Reply by stump

"The 'new' fireworks rules do not come into effect locally until July 28, although th…"

XLFD replied yesterday to Ludington City Council Meeting July 8, 2019: Freedom, Fireworks, and Fifth Wheels

12 1 hour ago
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"Which is why the disturbing the peace charge is more appropriate than a fireworks ba…"

XLFD replied on Sunday to Ludington City Council Meeting July 8, 2019: Freedom, Fireworks, and Fifth Wheels

12 1 hour ago
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"In compiling Mayor Miller's writings, words, and actions and considering them in the…"

XLFD replied on Friday to Disorderly Synergy

5 4 hours ago
Reply by XLFD

"Also on July 3rd, also by the MCSO, as noted in the weekend edition of the COLDNews:…"

XLFD replied Jul 7 to Disorderly Synergy

5 4 hours ago
Reply by XLFD

"I missed this one earlier, it is also reported in the MCP and happened on the day be…"

XLFD replied Jul 6 to Disorderly Synergy

5 4 hours ago
Reply by XLFD

"It's kind of like a guy I know who spent a small fortune on a fancy watch that wasn'…"

XLFD replied Jul 4 to Happy June 31st!

4 Jul 4
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2019   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service