XLFD's Discussions (10,385)

Discussions Replied To (7921) Replies Latest Activity

"Willy, if you me or most of our general readership were in positions of public servi…"

XLFD replied 12 hours ago to Creative Corruption by Design

3 12 hours ago
Reply by IHaveANotion

"The one thing that may halt this odd progression towards seeking parking fees at the…"

XLFD replied yesterday to Stearns Patriarch Offers One More Reason to Nix Parking Fees at Stearns Park

4 yesterday
Reply by XLFD

"The latest update as of March 22 in the TC Record Eagle.  He faces arraignment for a…"

XLFD replied yesterday to Ancient Seven-Ski Inn Owner Took Down by Trespassing Troopers

11 yesterday
Reply by XLFD

"You scooped me-- and made me chuckle despite the surrealistic decision by the prosec…"

XLFD replied on Thursday to Ancient Seven-Ski Inn Owner Took Down by Trespassing Troopers

11 yesterday
Reply by XLFD

""The plans include a seating area with a fire-pit to reflect Ludington’s Native Amer…"

XLFD replied on Monday to Dueling Fundraisers.

14 on Monday
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Winners in the brackets and their seeds over the last week in the path to the Sweet…"

XLFD replied on Monday to March Madness: Beat the Oddsmakers

11 on Wednesday
Reply by Willy

"Yesterday's COLDNews article on the proposed Scottville RIO hasn't generated any kin…"

XLFD replied Mar 19 to When Journalism and Local Government Propaganda Collide

2 Mar 19
Reply by XLFD

"When a bill like this receives unanimous support during the same time that the FOIA…"

XLFD replied Mar 19 to Transparent Words, Unclear Actions

2 Mar 19
Reply by XLFD

"The DDA has quite a lot of funds ($170,000 more or less) to go through each year in…"

XLFD replied Mar 19 to Dueling Fundraisers.

14 on Monday
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Begnoche without his 'ego' would have just been Bnche (think about it).  That ego ap…"

XLFD replied Mar 18 to Dueling Fundraisers.

14 on Monday
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2017   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service