XLFD's Discussions (11,609)

Discussions Replied To (8730) Replies Latest Activity

"Yet, I think Bill Dustman doesn't have the best skill set for being mayor, if that m…"

XLFD replied on Wednesday to Steve Miller's First Public Scandal

5 on Wednesday
Reply by XLFD

"The choice is clear between both candidates for mayor.  One is unapologetically cons…"

XLFD replied on Tuesday to Steve Miller's First Public Scandal

5 on Wednesday
Reply by XLFD

"Aquaman, your conflicts are my conflicts with this proposal.  I would feel safe to v…"

XLFD replied on Monday to Lawmen Breaking the Law to Advocate Against Lawful Pot

8 on Tuesday
Reply by stump

"Good points, shinblind, and I would point out that Ludington is effectively a 'borde…"

XLFD replied on Monday to Lawmen Breaking the Law to Advocate Against Lawful Pot

8 on Tuesday
Reply by stump

"Thanks for joining and giving us an update.  I hope you don't mind me sharing your c…"

XLFD replied Oct 10 to Excessive Force and Destroying Evidence in a Gr Lawsuit

11 Oct 10
Reply by XLFD

"Davidson does start off with a shaky premise:  "More people in Michigan die from gun…"

XLFD replied Oct 8 to quick note

1 Oct 8
Reply by XLFD

"Downtown engineering seems to be more and more based on the whimsies and caprices of…"

XLFD replied Oct 8 to A Degree of Luck in Loomis Angle Parking

3 Oct 8
Reply by XLFD

"If the Ludington Planning Commission was as active on the Bowling Alley Block Develo…"

XLFD replied Oct 3 to More Poor Planning of Ludington's Fire Station

5 Oct 5
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"It's not a difficult task to see where the money goes once you get past the complexi…"

XLFD replied Oct 3 to More Poor Planning of Ludington's Fire Station

5 Oct 5
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"Provided both show, you can see both at the LACA Candidate Forum at6 PM on October 2…"

XLFD replied Oct 3 to 2018 Mayor Candidate Bill Dustman: An Attention to Detail

3 Oct 3
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2018   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service