XLFD's Discussions (11,290)

Discussions Replied To (8532) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, it would probably take a couple of hours to get the 40 needed, but for this…"

XLFD replied on Friday to The Perils of Policymaking Through Facebook

10 on Friday
Reply by XLFD

"In simplest terms. My belief is that Henderson, Shay and LPD Chief Barnett became to…"

XLFD replied on Thursday to STOPPED or STOOPED?

10 on Thursday
Reply by XLFD

"County sheriffs with body cameras in Michigan is still not in the majority, but for…"

XLFD replied on Wednesday to STOPPED or STOOPED?

10 on Thursday
Reply by XLFD

"It does seem a strange conundrum:  I trust my kid enough to take this proven-deadly…"

XLFD replied on Wednesday to STOPPED or STOOPED?

10 on Thursday
Reply by XLFD

"That's a good question.  I wouldn't be surprised if she took a little bit of time of…"

XLFD replied on Tuesday to COLDNews Editor Transfers to Epworth

32 on Tuesday
Reply by XLFD

"Three months ago, I forecasted like a modern day Nostradamus that this would transpi…"

XLFD replied on Tuesday to Higher Taxes, That's a Promise

20 on Tuesday
Reply by XLFD

"That's great advice, Willy, because it not only allows a parent to have the camera a…"

XLFD replied on Tuesday to STOPPED or STOOPED?

10 on Thursday
Reply by XLFD

"Patti has become accustomed to the city leadership writing their news stories for he…"

XLFD replied Apr 15 to Ludington City Council Meeting, April 9, 2018: The Beating and the Meeting

13 Apr 15
Reply by Willy

"Photographic evidence that John Shay and the LDN are very close... and in desperate…"

XLFD replied Apr 15 to Ludington City Council Meeting, April 9, 2018: The Beating and the Meeting

13 Apr 15
Reply by Willy

"Great observations, Aquaman, and mirrored by my first impressions of Klevorn and Chr…"

13 Apr 15
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2018   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service