XLFD's Discussions (11,404)

Discussions Replied To (8606) Replies Latest Activity

"A lot of questions remain unanswered despite the passage of nearly two days, I reall…"

XLFD replied yesterday to Drowned Local in PM Lake

6 yesterday
Reply by Willy

"The identity of the deceased has been finally released. LUDINGTON — The body of Jay…"

XLFD replied yesterday to Drowned Local in PM Lake

6 yesterday
Reply by Willy

"According to the Mason County Property records, 229 S Jebavy is owned by the Ruth R.…"

XLFD replied yesterday to Manistee's Ludington Biological Station

7 yesterday
Reply by Willy

"I don't fault the USFWS employees of 50 years ago for corrosion leaks due to how the…"

7 yesterday
Reply by Willy

"TFM was introduced as a lampricide in 1958 and is still the most popular chemical us…"

7 yesterday
Reply by Willy

"Those of us who have been out of school for awhile probably remember a cad or two ba…"

XLFD replied on Monday to pride-festival-celebrates-equality, fairness and erectile dysfunction

20 on Monday
Reply by XLFD

"How could I be consistent in claiming this is a threat when I have defended two of m…"

XLFD replied on Sunday to The Fourth Ward Enigma

6 on Monday
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"Freedom Seeker, whatever comment I give the council, they seem only to see a pile of…"

XLFD replied on Sunday to The Fourth Ward Enigma

6 on Monday
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"Enjoyable post, shinblind, but let me warn you that there is a very fair chance that…"

XLFD replied Jun 14 to pride-festival-celebrates-equality, fairness and erectile dysfunction

20 on Monday
Reply by XLFD

"It pleasantly surprised me when they chose Bourgette over Carrie Rangel, and Bourget…"

XLFD replied Jun 13 to Ludington City Council Meeting June 11, 2018: Two by Fours

6 Jun 13
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2018   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service