XLFD's Discussions (14,638)

Discussions Replied To (10482) Replies Latest Activity

"And don't forget, he was once a 53-year-old retiree.  Thanks for the positive feedba…"

XLFD replied Feb 20 to Mayor Barnett Floats a Sloan with Negative Credit

6 Mar 23
Reply by XLFD

"More good news!  Even better than good, like real, real good.  The Election Commissi…"

XLFD replied Feb 20 to Recall Against Mayor Barnett Withdrawn Following Disclosure that His Property Wouldn't be Used for Deer Cull

4 Feb 20
Reply by XLFD

"I imagine what happened was one of the state APHIS people actually took a trip to Lu…"

XLFD replied Feb 19 to Recall Against Mayor Barnett Withdrawn Following Disclosure that His Property Wouldn't be Used for Deer Cull

4 Feb 20
Reply by XLFD

"I can commiserate with Marco Iafrate, trying to understand a system which might not…"

XLFD replied Feb 18 to Fresh COLDNews Reporter Sees the Underlying Problem at LPD

2 Feb 18
Reply by XLFD

"I just learned about these MHSAA rules last week regarding changing schools and elig…"

XLFD replied Feb 18 to Playing Time at MCE

4 Feb 18
Reply by XLFD

"I found this prayer to be relevant, found in a wise pastor's blog:   Let us pray. H…"

XLFD replied Feb 18 to God's Perspective on Deer Culls

1 Feb 18
Reply by XLFD

"The deer cull controversy falls fully under the five types of FRUIT of the poisonous…"

XLFD replied Feb 18 to Ludington City Council Meeting, February 12, 2024: FRUIT Loops and Beach Parties

3 Feb 18
Reply by XLFD

"I have found that signs are a great way to get the point across for the full meeting…"

XLFD replied Feb 18 to Ludington City Council Meeting, February 12, 2024: FRUIT Loops and Beach Parties

3 Feb 18
Reply by XLFD

"I've known a few people from over at Pineway over the years and are they always happ…"

XLFD replied Feb 16 to Ludington Officials: Tenants Demand Paying for Government Officials to Invade Their Privacy-- Wrong!

2 Feb 16
Reply by XLFD

"We are all the poorer when you cannot post one of your insightful political cartoons…"

XLFD replied Feb 15 to To Ross the Ethical Line: Ludington City Attorney Attempts Public Extortion

2 Feb 15
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service