RK Hubbard's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Ms. Rife stated in her report that Cooper was using his phone in "the gym lobby" dur…"

RK Hubbard replied Jan 21 to MCE Schools and SRO: Hangin' Mr. Cooper

4 Jan 21
Reply by XLFD

"I had to laugh at the amazingly stupid statement that the purpose of the cull is to…"

RK Hubbard replied Nov 13, 2023 to Deer Cull Talking Points We aren't Hearing

8 Nov 14, 2023
Reply by XLFD

""Censorship is the foundation for a bureaucracy that considers itself the controller…"

RK Hubbard replied Nov 3, 2023 to Ludington Leaders Choose Viewpoint Discrimination

6 Nov 6, 2023
Reply by Willy

"Apparently you didn't read what I wrote, so I'll repeat it: "A diagnosis for gender…"

RK Hubbard replied Oct 10, 2023 to Michigan Supreme Court Identifies as Political

8 Oct 11, 2023
Reply by XLFD

""... there is no real science that coincides with what they believe..." Wrong. A dia…"

RK Hubbard replied Oct 10, 2023 to Michigan Supreme Court Identifies as Political

8 Oct 11, 2023
Reply by XLFD

"Willy, gender is NOT binary, and neither is sex.   X&Y chromosome variations in…"

RK Hubbard replied Oct 9, 2023 to Michigan Supreme Court Identifies as Political

8 Oct 11, 2023
Reply by XLFD

"Where does it say that the tall boy's box was taken by the government? How do you kn…"

RK Hubbard replied Apr 28, 2023 to Unbounded: Books without Boundaries at Your Local Public School Library

21 Apr 29, 2023
Reply by Willy

"There is a fallacy in the example of the boys and the fence. Ms. Medvin concludes, a…"

RK Hubbard replied Apr 28, 2023 to Unbounded: Books without Boundaries at Your Local Public School Library

21 Apr 29, 2023
Reply by Willy

"One presentation by one opinionated scholar in one obscure conference does not const…"

21 Apr 29, 2023
Reply by Willy

"@ XLFD: Why am I the only one you chastise for failing to provide references for eve…"

RK Hubbard replied Apr 27, 2023 to Unbounded: Books without Boundaries at Your Local Public School Library

21 Apr 29, 2023
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service