RK Hubbard's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"All jurors in the Trump case were questioned on their ability to set aside party aff…"

RK Hubbard replied Jul 11 to HOW WILL TRUMP'S JURY VOTE?

16 Jul 12
Reply by XLFD

"A jury can also nullify a judge and prosecution if they perceive them to be compromi…"

RK Hubbard replied Jul 11 to HOW WILL TRUMP'S JURY VOTE?

16 Jul 12
Reply by XLFD

"Willy, it makes me happy to think that your taxes are helping to pay for my retireme…"

RK Hubbard replied Jul 10 to HOW WILL TRUMP'S JURY VOTE?

16 Jul 12
Reply by XLFD

"There is nothing "perverted" about prosecuting someone--anyone--who broke the law, w…"

RK Hubbard replied Jul 10 to HOW WILL TRUMP'S JURY VOTE?

16 Jul 12
Reply by XLFD

"So "...equal protection under the law" means what? Trump broke the law. Why should h…"

RK Hubbard replied Jul 6 to A Revolutionary Idea to End the Independence Day Weekend

11 Jul 7
Reply by XLFD

"I worked for the federal government in Washington DC and other cities and held a sec…"

RK Hubbard replied Jul 5 to A Revolutionary Idea to End the Independence Day Weekend

11 Jul 7
Reply by XLFD

"Its interesting that you expect Ludington leaders to follow the law precisely, while…"

RK Hubbard replied Jul 5 to A Revolutionary Idea to End the Independence Day Weekend

11 Jul 7
Reply by XLFD

"Ms. Rife stated in her report that Cooper was using his phone in "the gym lobby" dur…"

RK Hubbard replied Jan 21 to MCE Schools and SRO: Hangin' Mr. Cooper

4 Jan 21
Reply by XLFD

"I had to laugh at the amazingly stupid statement that the purpose of the cull is to…"

RK Hubbard replied Nov 13, 2023 to Deer Cull Talking Points We aren't Hearing

8 Nov 14, 2023
Reply by XLFD

""Censorship is the foundation for a bureaucracy that considers itself the controller…"

RK Hubbard replied Nov 3, 2023 to Ludington Leaders Choose Viewpoint Discrimination

6 Nov 6, 2023
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service