AQUAMAN's Discussions (4,620)

Discussions Replied To (4121) Replies Latest Activity

"I had always heard that this lease for Harbor View was for only the first 20 years,…"

AQUAMAN replied 12 hours ago to Harbor View Marina Renters Scram Early, State Asks City to Take Over

2 12 hours ago
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Very well thought out and said X, you hit the nail again and thanks for the heads up…"

AQUAMAN replied on Wednesday to Steve Miller's First Public Scandal

5 on Wednesday
Reply by XLFD

"Dustman isn't running like a real candidate, he's running in the DARK, no signage, n…"

AQUAMAN replied on Tuesday to Steve Miller's First Public Scandal

5 on Wednesday
Reply by XLFD

"I'd still like to take this opportunity to thank the posts of JDJ, Shinblind, and X…"

AQUAMAN replied on Monday to Lawmen Breaking the Law to Advocate Against Lawful Pot

8 on Tuesday
Reply by stump

"Wow!!!!! This is an extremely difficult thread to make posts to: really! I'm kinda s…"

AQUAMAN replied on Monday to Lawmen Breaking the Law to Advocate Against Lawful Pot

8 on Tuesday
Reply by stump

"Anyone read that signature by the Chief? Looks like one of a Dr., not a LE man. The…"

AQUAMAN replied Oct 3 to A Degree of Luck in Loomis Angle Parking

3 Oct 8
Reply by XLFD

"Kinda like the twisted Tykoski deal? Where a parcel worthy about $375K was re-evalua…"

AQUAMAN replied Oct 3 to Dude with a plan to stick it to the man.

8 Oct 3
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Yup, Kennedy now has 2 months of skin in the game, vs. me, with over 35 years, what…"

AQUAMAN replied Oct 1 to Dude with a plan to stick it to the man.

8 Oct 3
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Didn't we have a previous thread about Kennedy last year? And wasn't it exposed that…"

AQUAMAN replied Sep 29 to Dude with a plan to stick it to the man.

8 Oct 3
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Good analysis Willy, but just remember, Trump himself said recently he never imagine…"

AQUAMAN replied Sep 28 to The Comedy Stylings of Rod Rosenstein

4 Sep 29
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2018   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service