AQUAMAN's Discussions (4,727)

Discussions Replied To (4223) Replies Latest Activity

"This was the first year I ever heard of a Municipal Marina pig roast, and I heard we…"

AQUAMAN replied Jun 23 to The Ludington Model of Public Marinas

4 Jun 24
Reply by XLFD

"How does the State of Michigan MML read? Does that law extend just to your home? Or…"

AQUAMAN replied Jun 12 to Ludington City Council Meeting June 10, 2019: An Unfinished Tail

7 Jun 13
Reply by XLFD

"LOL Ludingtonville Lazy inefficient Lack of Luster Lump Sum Lame. "

AQUAMAN replied Jun 10 to A Broken Record

4 Jun 10
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"Well X, that Madsen doesn't surprise me at all as being another negative implant tha…"

AQUAMAN replied Jun 1 to Ludington Historic District Repeats Itself

10 Jun 4
Reply by Willy

"I am a previous number of years member of the Optimist club. Did they move or shut d…"

AQUAMAN replied May 28 to School Resource Officers for MCC?

16 Jun 21
Reply by XLFD

"Also of serious note: I really doubt that 90% of the local public has any idea at al…"

AQUAMAN replied May 27 to School Resource Officers for MCC?

16 Jun 21
Reply by XLFD

"The costly move is going to be repeated, year after year, and probably, per stats.,…"

AQUAMAN replied May 27 to School Resource Officers for MCC?

16 Jun 21
Reply by XLFD

"Good points Shinblind and Willy, and also a great report again X, thanks. I simply c…"

AQUAMAN replied May 24 to Ludington City Council Meeting, May 20, 2019: Deer, Pigs, and Other Hooved Beasts

7 May 25
Reply by Willy

"I just wonder how many of the LASD board members are from Lud. originally. We alread…"

AQUAMAN replied May 19 to Fuzzy LASD Bond Math

6 May 19
Reply by AQUAMAN

"I'm really quite surprised and shocked that this little man Vargas was allowed by ou…"

AQUAMAN replied May 9 to Ludington City Council Meeting, May 8, 2019: My Paparazzi

8 May 10
Reply by shinblind

RSS

© 2019   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service