AQUAMAN's Discussions (4,640)

Discussions Replied To (4138) Replies Latest Activity

"Well said snide, it's a total crock from start to finish the way things are going no…"

AQUAMAN replied yesterday to Decision on LASD Future Construction Coming Up

10 yesterday
Reply by XLFD

"A strange time to get civic duty minded by Cain now. He hasn't been civic duty minde…"

AQUAMAN replied on Thursday to The Conscience of the Cain

2 on Friday
Reply by Willy

"You know I heard it stated the fake ice rink was going to be like 24' X 48' in size.…"

AQUAMAN replied Nov 13 to Lying Steve Brock

13 Nov 17
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"On a more positive note: Congrats to Brandy for a new baby, hope everything went suc…"

13 Nov 17
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"I breezed thru the highlights of this mtg., and will view the entire video soon. And…"

13 Nov 17
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"Oh, Cain is not going to make any accusations of fraud, he'll just say it's so close…"

AQUAMAN replied Nov 11 to Reflections on 2018 Elections

13 Nov 12
Reply by Willy

"I guess we all know what's going on in Fl. and Az. right now, so, why not Ludville t…"

AQUAMAN replied Nov 10 to Reflections on 2018 Elections

13 Nov 12
Reply by Willy

"ANGELA SHOULD HAVE run for MAYOR, and would have won, leaving Kandi to win in the 4T…"

AQUAMAN replied Nov 7 to Ludington Election Guide 2018, pt. 3, Local Candidates: Time for a Change?

11 Nov 7
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Cancel that last sentence, I investigated, you're way ahead of me on this X, already…"

AQUAMAN replied Nov 5 to Ludington Election Guide 2018, pt. 3, Local Candidates: Time for a Change?

11 Nov 7
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Well written thread again X, bravo for your investigations of all, and the analysis…"

AQUAMAN replied Nov 5 to Ludington Election Guide 2018, pt. 3, Local Candidates: Time for a Change?

11 Nov 7
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2018   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service