AQUAMAN's Discussions (4,535)

Discussions Replied To (4050) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes shinblind, a life ring with an attached 50' rope is required by all boats too, a…"

AQUAMAN replied 17 hours ago to Drowned Local in PM Lake

6 16 hours ago
Reply by Willy

"Thanks for the details X, so sad, and astounding facts in this day and age. Very sad…"

AQUAMAN replied yesterday to Drowned Local in PM Lake

6 16 hours ago
Reply by Willy

"Thank you Willy. "

AQUAMAN replied on Saturday to pride-festival-celebrates-equality, fairness and erectile dysfunction

20 yesterday
Reply by XLFD

"Hope you are right stump, but even if the law and city charter would back you up, I…"

AQUAMAN replied on Saturday to Shay

29 on Saturday
Reply by AQUAMAN

"LMAO Stump, unique idea, it might just work too, lol. "

AQUAMAN replied on Friday to pride-festival-celebrates-equality, fairness and erectile dysfunction

20 yesterday
Reply by XLFD

"You know, when real successful people retire or move from any office held, other peo…"

AQUAMAN replied on Friday to Shay

29 on Saturday
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Another BS mtg. to pat themselves on the back. 1:46 into the mtg. Moonbeam Kath craz…"

AQUAMAN replied Jun 13 to Ludington City Council Meeting June 11, 2018: Two by Fours

6 Jun 13
Reply by XLFD

"For the last 10 years in the USA, it has simply staggered me how less than 3% of our…"

AQUAMAN replied Jun 12 to pride-festival-celebrates-equality, fairness and erectile dysfunction

20 yesterday
Reply by XLFD

"Has anyone ever seen 18 Kt. Gold paint lettering on any signs before? Esp. any of ou…"

AQUAMAN replied Jun 12 to Shay

29 on Saturday
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Did anyone see or hear where the Shyster will stay on here for his kid to graduate i…"

AQUAMAN replied Jun 10 to Shay

29 on Saturday
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2018   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service