Sohn Jhay's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"WwAS If you are all quite availble per your 'real names' then why keep using fake na…"

Sohn Jhay replied Nov 8, 2011 to Some Questions for Les from a Third Warder

26 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Hi Angela Brimmer It is unbelievable that a Marty Redman from Chicago IL would actua…"

Sohn Jhay replied Nov 8, 2011 to Some Questions for Les from a Third Warder

26 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by AQUAMAN

"WHEN WILL ATLAS SHRUG?   Gee, I dunno!   I am happy to see you openly support Urka's…"

Sohn Jhay replied Nov 7, 2011 to Don't Believe What You Read in the Ludington Paper

79 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Sweater Cows!

"XLFD Is Macinos really outside the city limits?  My mistake if it is.  I thought the…"

Sohn Jhay replied Nov 7, 2011 to Don't Believe What You Read in the Ludington Paper

79 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Sweater Cows!

"XLFD and AQUAMAN, You talk a storm about high taxes but talk is cheap without any fa…"

79 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Sweater Cows!

"I do not see Mabel here relaying that story.  I highly doubt Mabel would approve you…"

79 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Sweater Cows!

"Arrogant laughter is exactly what I was referring to.  LOL The LDN published what it…"

Sohn Jhay replied Nov 6, 2011 to Don't Believe What You Read in the Ludington Paper

79 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Sweater Cows!

"I would like to take this time to speak about the excellent customer service at Urka…"

Sohn Jhay replied Nov 6, 2011 to Don't Believe What You Read in the Ludington Paper

79 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Sweater Cows!

"A lot of people laughed I am sure.  Some laughed because they have the mindset that …"

79 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Sweater Cows!

"All I am saying is that an attorney / client privilege might be feasible if he was a…"

Sohn Jhay replied Oct 30, 2011 to The Cover Up Cover-Up

22 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service