jfc123's Discussions (293)

Discussions Replied To (270) Replies Latest Activity

"A good example to look at is downtown Rochester MI, the heart of the richest county…"

jfc123 replied on Friday to Stearns Patriarch Offers One More Reason to Nix Parking Fees at Stearns Park

4 on Saturday
Reply by XLFD

"Florida vs Gonzaga. Michigan vs Kentucky. Michigan vs Gonzaga final with a Michigan…"

jfc123 replied Mar 20 to March Madness: Beat the Oddsmakers

11 Mar 21
Reply by Willy

"I'm in for the PM Bayou clean up! Sad its not on the cities list since this is the r…"

jfc123 replied Mar 17 to Dueling Fundraisers.

14 Mar 20
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Willy I beg to differ if I may. X absolutely found his calling but the other local m…"

jfc123 replied Mar 15 to A Day Without a Woman, a Story With a Nazi

7 Mar 15
Reply by XLFD

"Besides football this is my favorite time of year for this sport! Those kids so hung…"

jfc123 replied Mar 14 to March Madness: Beat the Oddsmakers

11 Mar 21
Reply by Willy

"CONGRATS BROTHER! You are such a great advocate! I think maybe you should teach a FO…"

jfc123 replied Mar 7 to Happy 326th X!

15 Mar 10
Reply by IHaveANotion

"I meant the graph Aquaman spoke of about the PM Bayou. I sure hope someone will shar…"

jfc123 replied Feb 22 to Ludington City Council February 13, 2017: Official's Admit Lead Pipes are in the City's System

8 Feb 22
Reply by jfc123

"I have never seen this graph, does anyone have a link to it? This was something the…"

jfc123 replied Feb 22 to Ludington City Council February 13, 2017: Official's Admit Lead Pipes are in the City's System

8 Feb 22
Reply by jfc123

"Why was it denied? What legal are they referring to that they can do this? Just make…"

jfc123 replied Feb 17 to The Depths of Shame

9 Feb 18
Reply by IHaveANotion

"Seriously Mr. Rotta, please be careful walking the streets there! They are inciting…"

jfc123 replied Feb 15 to Shock with a Kop: Barnett Goes Ballistic

23 Feb 16
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2017   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service