Brad's Discussions (211)

Discussions Replied To (197) Replies Latest Activity

"If the city won't check their own improprietiea then who will..? The state AG..? Or…"

Brad replied Jun 21 to Take Offense at City's Defense of Spence

6 Jun 22
Reply by XLFD

"I'd have to agree with most, and surmise that he was too strong for some of the staf…"

Brad replied Jun 21 to Urban Warfare on Campus

6 Jun 21
Reply by XLFD

"Great report X... again. Thanks also for enabling me to acknowledge that I'm alive b…"

Brad replied Jun 16 to Ludington City Council June 12, 2017: A Few Faux Environmentalists, Weirdness

10 Jun 19
Reply by AQUAMAN

"I can't say I'd be happy with any of them. Not without seeing how they react and vot…"

Brad replied Jun 13 to Taking the Fifth: Council Interviews Three for Open Position

11 Jun 25
Reply by Willy

"And thanks so much for your reporting! "

Brad replied Jun 13 to Taking the Fifth: Council Interviews Three for Open Position

11 Jun 25
Reply by Willy

"Shaw: Contrary to his statement... seems like a "yes" man.  30% chance Cain: A "YES"…"

11 Jun 25
Reply by Willy

"Waste of money, voice, media, and time from APEWW... Total hypocrites. Irrelevant to…"

Brad replied Jun 11 to Situational Environmental Ethics by Ludington Leaders

13 Jun 20
Reply by Verdad

"First thought is most of it looks cosmetic.  ...not in a good way... Second $750 for…"

Brad replied Jun 1 to Got Crack?

6 Jun 3
Reply by stump

"FRUSTRATION! ...with council ...with media ...with citizens Will any of them* step u…"

Brad replied May 24 to Ludington City Council Meeting May 22, 2017: Flames and Games

15 May 25
Reply by XLFD

"So... as I thought from the 2D version too, less grass and less open space then what…"

Brad replied May 22 to Doppeling Down on an Expensive Legacy

21 May 28
Reply by Haiku Confucius

RSS

© 2017   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service