Dave's Discussions (2,011)

Discussions Replied To (1159) Replies Latest Activity

"This thread is getting out on Facebook some, just saw a friend that is not from the…"

Dave replied Nov 17 to Just Say No-- To Roadside Drug Tests

13 Nov 18
Reply by Willy

"Totally unrelated comment here.... when I had dinner this afternoon, the name of the…"

Dave replied Oct 29 to A Round-About Sunday Sermon in Karma

13 Oct 31
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"When conditions are decent out, there really shouldn't be a reason why so many accid…"

Dave replied Sep 5 to Fatally Flawed Traffic Notions of Sheriff Cole

4 Sep 6
Reply by Willy

"Judging by what I see on Facebook regarding this story, it seems that the idea is no…"

Dave replied Jun 12 to Ludington, state discussing reducing Ludington Avenue to 3 lanes

4 Jun 19
Reply by Willy

"I've said it before and I'll say it again... climate change is definitely real.... w…"

Dave replied Apr 28 to Local Climate Change Marchers in Denial

6 Apr 29
Reply by Brad

"Apparently this isn't going over so well with many citizens, Rob over at MCP offered…"

Dave replied Feb 23 to It's time to close Stearns Park!

25 Feb 24
Reply by Brad

"I'll be the first to agree that there is indeed climate change..... whether or not i…"

Dave replied Feb 10 to Climate Data Change: Bates and Switches

13 Feb 12
Reply by XLFD

"One of my favorite movie lines is from that movie, where he goes into the bank and t…"

Dave replied Jan 8 to Some Thoughts

9 Jan 8
Reply by Willy

"I thought about that when thinking about posting this... I came to the conclusion th…"

Dave replied Jan 6 to Mason County Press Lashes Out At Local Radio Stations For Stealing News

18 Jun 15
Reply by XLFD

"Perhaps this source is more reliable for you Richard.... "

Dave replied Oct 13, 2016 to Bill Clinton slams ObamaCare as ‘craziest thing in the world’

30 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2017   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service