shinblind's Discussions (543)

Discussions Replied To (487) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is a comparison with Manistee. Looks like they are fiscally more conservative…"

shinblind replied 11 hours ago to Budget Magic

6 3 hours ago
Reply by AQUAMAN

"https://www.opendatanetwork.com/entity/1600000US2649640/Ludington_MI/finance.michig…"

shinblind replied 11 hours ago to Budget Magic

6 3 hours ago
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Here is a comparison to a few other cities in Michigan. The one thing these other c…"

shinblind replied 12 hours ago to Budget Magic

6 3 hours ago
Reply by AQUAMAN

" Indoctrinating the youth into the belief system of a liberal cult is more like it. "

shinblind replied Dec 4 to Ludington Climate Accord?

11 Dec 6
Reply by Willy

"Wonder if Eaton County Deputy Sheriff Sgt. Jonathan "Quick Draw" Frost who killed D…"

shinblind replied Dec 1 to The Execution of Deven Guilford

35 Dec 6
Reply by Willy

"From the HOF billing summary I wonder what the reason was that the load from the BO…"

shinblind replied Nov 30 to Ludington City Council Meeting, November 13, 2017: Financial Secrets of the House

25 Nov 30
Reply by shinblind

"Tell me this X-Man. Since the City panks the snow from South Emily where the egress…"

shinblind replied Nov 29 to Three Way Stops at Four Way Intersections in Ludington

11 Nov 29
Reply by XLFD

"Does anyone know what the current Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD) is in pounds from…"

shinblind replied Nov 28 to Ludington City Council Meeting, November 13, 2017: Financial Secrets of the House

25 Nov 30
Reply by shinblind

"stump I am hoping Willy or someone else here can come up with the proper signage fo…"

shinblind replied Nov 28 to Three Way Stops at Four Way Intersections in Ludington

11 Nov 29
Reply by XLFD

"These Ménage a trois intersections in Ludington do have a use.  I am surprised that…"

shinblind replied Nov 27 to Three Way Stops at Four Way Intersections in Ludington

11 Nov 29
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2017   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service