John Doe Jr's Discussions (417)

Discussions Replied To (324) Replies Latest Activity

"Every single day 29 people die from DRUNK DRIVING! One person every 50 MINUTES! Ther…"

John Doe Jr replied Oct 13 to Lawmen Breaking the Law to Advocate Against Lawful Pot

8 on Tuesday
Reply by stump

"I agree. Kim Cole is set to do the same thing. He will be targeting groups like the…"

John Doe Jr replied Sep 13 to Less Police = Less Crime in Ludington

10 Sep 13
Reply by John Doe Jr

"Moonbeam simply could not catch a ride to her Mother Ship..."

John Doe Jr replied Aug 28 to Ludington City Council Meeting, August 27, 2018: Here's Your Sign

18 Sep 3
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Steve has all that typical Ludington, "I feared for my life" crybaby ramblings, and…"

John Doe Jr replied Aug 17 to Begnoche is French for 'Fake News'

20 Aug 22
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Hopefully, an investigative audit could find that number. If you think Brock is on o…"

John Doe Jr replied Jul 31 to A City manager who stole $1.8M

4 Jul 31
Reply by AQUAMAN

"I saw her hold up busy traffic today near Jebavy and Bryant. Whipped a louie short o…"

John Doe Jr replied Jul 26 to Ludington City Council July 25, 2018: Old Minutes, New Agenda

30 Aug 1
Reply by XLFD

"Millions of OUR dollars wasted, destroying the view that sets us home everytime we s…"

John Doe Jr replied Jul 26 to Ludington City Council July 25, 2018: Old Minutes, New Agenda

30 Aug 1
Reply by XLFD

"You are absolutely right Willy' The vengeance this crowd and their ring leader Hende…"

30 Aug 1
Reply by XLFD

"Welcome to Camp Denial! There is a legend that says this island is haunted by lies a…"

30 Aug 1
Reply by XLFD

"I feel the urge to vomit."

John Doe Jr replied Jul 22 to Road Patrol Millage Proposal Propaganda Corrected

9 Jul 25
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2018   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service