John Doe Jr's Discussions (404)

Discussions Replied To (314) Replies Latest Activity

"Oddly, this is my view of how the Heroes we the Public desperately try to strongly s…"

John Doe Jr replied 3 hours ago to Road Patrol Millage Proposal Propaganda Corrected

4 8 minutes ago
Reply by XLFD

"I strongly support LE when they are accountable and transparent. I strongly support…"

John Doe Jr replied 7 hours ago to Road Patrol Millage Proposal Propaganda Corrected

4 8 minutes ago
Reply by XLFD

"Absolutely Appalling!  I would sue Henderson and the City Counsel for willful and in…"

John Doe Jr replied on Thursday to Objects in the Minutes are Closer to Fiction Than They Appear

2 on Thursday
Reply by XLFD

"Yes, Im sure the Adults at Daycare are appalled."

John Doe Jr replied Jun 27 to Ludington City Council June 25, 2018: A Public Body Looking for a Head

22 Jun 30
Reply by XLFD

"If we could only get Mr.Clock on the Council. But, really has anyone considered an A…"

John Doe Jr replied Jun 27 to Ludington City Council June 25, 2018: A Public Body Looking for a Head

22 Jun 30
Reply by XLFD

"He is a world traveler who apparently walks. So, he may be a little slow."

22 Jun 30
Reply by XLFD

"No, I was referring to Ryan who sits perched on his balcony watching cars below and…"

22 Jun 30
Reply by XLFD

"City council should be disbanded. What a bunch of losers. Now that their supreme, ho…"

22 Jun 30
Reply by XLFD

"Some really juvenile mockery there in the second row. Gross."

22 Jun 30
Reply by XLFD

"I don't actually own the alley but, I will tell you who can use it. By the way, I al…"

John Doe Jr replied Jun 26 to Ludington City Council June 25, 2018: A Public Body Looking for a Head

22 Jun 30
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2018   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service