stump's Discussions (496)

Discussions Replied To (491) Replies Latest Activity

"XLFD , you ask such hard questions!!!!!"

stump replied 16 hours ago to John Shay: A Decade and a Half of Nothing?

4 3 hours ago
Reply by XLFD

"I remember when MISCO - Howmet  don't know what it is called now in  Whitehall took…"

stump replied on Thursday to Kaines and Intestinal Paines

6 on Friday
Reply by XLFD

"Well said Willy"

stump replied Jun 15 to pride-festival-celebrates-equality, fairness and erectile dysfunction

20 Jun 18
Reply by XLFD

"Wait a minute , Shay had only a 1 year contract with the city,  renewable or not ren…"

stump replied Jun 14 to Shay

29 Jun 15
Reply by AQUAMAN

"So now that the Shyster is bagging ass , who is in charge until our council finds ho…"

stump replied Jun 14 to Shay

29 Jun 15
Reply by AQUAMAN

"I do believe you need to reserve the pavilion at the Scottville Riverside park.  If…"

stump replied Jun 14 to pride-festival-celebrates-equality, fairness and erectile dysfunction

20 Jun 18
Reply by XLFD

"    It was not just the baker , it was his personal business. As a business owner I…"

stump replied Jun 12 to pride-festival-celebrates-equality, fairness and erectile dysfunction

20 Jun 18
Reply by XLFD

"What is with these people. Do you think I care? , nope.  In my working career I have…"

stump replied Jun 11 to pride-festival-celebrates-equality, fairness and erectile dysfunction

20 Jun 18
Reply by XLFD

"   I can't believe that after the water event that happened earlier this spring that…"

stump replied Jun 9 to Shay

29 Jun 15
Reply by AQUAMAN

"  Could it be:    Do as I say, not as I do.     How is the bowling alley "Garden" we…"

stump replied Jun 8 to City Hall Entitlements

2 Jun 8
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2018   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service