stump's Discussions (808)

Discussions Replied To (800) Replies Latest Activity

"   X, has anyone on the city council  ever said to you that what you are saying isn'…"

stump replied Mar 28 to Ludington Does Not Define a Single Voice

8 Apr 10
Reply by XLFD

"  It would seem that if there was anything  improper between the student and the tea…"

stump replied Mar 27 to The Last Temptation of Evan Kroeze

4 Mar 27
Reply by XLFD

"  Now that the deer cull is over for this year. How many documented Deer were elimin…"

stump replied Mar 27 to The Next Biggest Lie About the Deer Cull

4 Mar 27
Reply by XLFD

"Usually when someone asks for bids on a project it is not disclosed on how much you…"

stump replied Mar 17 to Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, but Scoundrels Prefer Brunettes

8 Mar 20
Reply by XLFD

" Awaiting " The Rest Of The Story " as Paul Harvey would say.  What's this about hid…"

stump replied Mar 14 to The Deer Cull Starts and All I Get is a Piece of Paper

8 Apr 11
Reply by XLFD

"  This letter of trespass must have been filled out by a person with kindergarten pe…"

stump replied Mar 13 to The Deer Cull Starts and All I Get is a Piece of Paper

8 Apr 11
Reply by XLFD

" Well now I know why my Facebook doesn't work. Seems to be a major problem . What am…"

stump replied Mar 6 to Facebook and Instagram Down, the Ludington Torch is Still Up

3 Mar 6
Reply by Willy

"  By offering $300. to $500. to house someone per month isn't going to get many take…"

stump replied Mar 5 to Aidin' and Abeddin'

5 Mar 5
Reply by stump

"  I was reading another article about taking in immigrants into your home. First was…"

stump replied Mar 4 to Aidin' and Abeddin'

5 Mar 5
Reply by stump

"   Look deeper into the drawing, a heart crossed out , Is he not feeling that nobody…"

stump replied Feb 26 to Drawing Two Guns in School Leads to Expulsion of Port Huron Teen

3 Feb 27
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service