Angela Brimmer's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry, i should've said "polling location". Thanks for correcting me. Thanks for als…"

Angela Brimmer replied Nov 9, 2011 to The Candidate Who Couldn't Vote

44 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Marty Redman

"Why didn't you show up to vote or even attempt to vote? Just asking. By not even att…"

44 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Marty Redman

""X" AKA, Menace to Society, please, there is no need for you to "fight for my rights…"

44 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Marty Redman

"As someone that pays taxes to the city of Ludington i find it disturbing that the ci…"

44 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Marty Redman

"Marty, first of all get a life, you have too much time on your hands with all your "…"

Angela Brimmer replied Nov 8, 2011 to Some Questions for Les from a Third Warder

26 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Then you must not have been aware of the pounds of cat food put out on James St acro…"

Angela Brimmer replied Nov 8, 2011 to Some Questions for Les from a Third Warder

26 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Aquaman, i have "ask around" and my friends from the 3rd ward were glad this ordinan…"

26 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by AQUAMAN

"I would say you are being pretty dramatic comparing what happend on the bus with Ros…"

Angela Brimmer replied Nov 8, 2011 to Don't Believe What You Read in the Ludington Paper

79 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Sweater Cows!

"I lost interest in reading copies of these emails after i read the comment, "my good…"

Angela Brimmer replied Nov 2, 2011 to Don't Believe What You Read in the Ludington Paper

79 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Sweater Cows!

"I guess i don't understand how leaving a water bowl outside a business for customers…"

Angela Brimmer replied Nov 2, 2011 to Some Questions for Les from a Third Warder

26 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service