Wonder Woman's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"For many years, Tom Tyron served on the Zoning Board of Appeals. I believe he just r…"

Wonder Woman replied May 17 to Let us pray... to fill Nick's empty 5th Ward seat with someone that listens to the citizens first.

12 on Tuesday
Reply by jfc123

"I appreciate Jen trying to track down information and post it online.  However, she…"

Wonder Woman replied Apr 4 to Clear Cutting to the Truth in Copeyon

8 Apr 4
Reply by XLFD

"Any update on this?  It's been nearly a year since Flewelling left town and ran away…"

Wonder Woman replied Feb 10 to Is anyone helping to find Vaughn, or are they just praying?

48 Feb 10
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Wouldn't it be nice to have a city run by a mayor as opposed to a manager?  We shoul…"

Wonder Woman replied Jan 9 to Profiles in Cowardice Featuring John Shay

9 Jan 9
Reply by Wonder Woman

"This is very childish and immature for Gary.  You would expect more from a retired p…"

Wonder Woman replied Dec 27, 2016 to Gary Castonia Moves Out of MOM's House After Dispute

10 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by XLFD

"I'm just trying to verify if the trees in the city's right-of-way indeed belong to t…"

Wonder Woman replied Dec 4, 2016 to Ludington City Council Meeting 11-28-2016: Whitewashing the Alarming

11 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by John notdead Streeter

"I was going to vote for VanderWall until I saw coverage of his recent campaign stop…"

Wonder Woman replied Nov 7, 2016 to A Guide to the 2016 Local Elections

7 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by shinblind

"Gary Castonia has voluntarily entered public life.  As such, he and his family are s…"

Wonder Woman replied Jul 15, 2016 to Cannabis and Castonias

44 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by AQUAMAN

"This just in:  Both individuals involved in Monday's accident have been appointed to…"

Wonder Woman replied May 3, 2016 to What are the Odds? Two Drunks Meet on the Road on a Monday Afternoon

12 May 4, 2016
Reply by Jasper

"News flash:  The Coast Guard has issued an arrest warrant for Jesus of Nazareth for…"

Wonder Woman replied Apr 25, 2016 to Coast Guard halts man running on water

26 Apr 28, 2016
Reply by shinblind

RSS

© 2017   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service