Daniel Jensen's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"This reporter's article write-up reminds me of similar written cases that came out o…"

Daniel Jensen replied Jun 6 to New Prosecutor Hand-ed a Reality Check by Opponent

2 Jun 6
Reply by XLFD

"Very good deductive reasoning! Looking beyond the incident, towards the Prosecuting…"

Daniel Jensen replied May 22 to Trooper Seymour's Secret Prosecution: One Hand Around a Throat, One Hand in Reserve

5 May 22
Reply by Daniel Jensen

"Miss Hand and Mr Miller, the two candidates for the upcoming position of Mason Count…"

Daniel Jensen replied May 8 to Seymour Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil

2 May 11
Reply by XLFD

"Rereading this article again from months ago, left a ck in my spirit, gut if you wil…"

Daniel Jensen replied Mar 23 to Mayor Barnett Floats a Sloan with Negative Credit

6 Mar 23
Reply by XLFD

"Vengeance is mine saith the LORD! They didn't get em all! I seen 4 in town just thi…"

Daniel Jensen replied Mar 21 to The Biggest Lie Behind the Ludington Deer Cull

4 Mar 22
Reply by XLFD

"You know.. I think this article needs to be linked to and shared with as many people…"

Daniel Jensen replied Mar 20 to Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, but Scoundrels Prefer Brunettes

8 Mar 20
Reply by XLFD

"The outlandish antics from local heads need to be put in ck."

Daniel Jensen replied Jan 20 to The Re-cull of Ludington Mayor Mark Barnett

5 Jan 20
Reply by Daniel Jensen

"Have you seen the paper from today? Barnett facing possible recall challenge, front…"

Daniel Jensen replied Jan 20 to Cull Locations

2 Jan 20
Reply by XLFD

"Seems as if there are many questions to be asked, and answers to be given. Their is…"

Daniel Jensen replied Jan 4 to Cull Places, pt. 3: Quid Pro Depot

6 Jan 4
Reply by XLFD

"I too have grandchildren in the Ludington school system and am apposed to this Gover…"

Daniel Jensen replied Dec 29, 2023 to Cull Places, pt. 2: Mayor Barnett's Desecration of Our Deerly Departed

7 Dec 31, 2023
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service