Willy's Discussions (5,463)

Discussions Replied To (5242) Replies Latest Activity

"By quite and peaceful I was referring to the time after fireworks were legalized and…"

Willy replied yesterday to Ludington City Council Meeting July 8, 2019: Freedom, Fireworks, and Fifth Wheels

12 1 hour ago
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"My only problem with fireworks is the noise and time of day they are used. The old g…"

Willy replied on Friday to Ludington City Council Meeting July 8, 2019: Freedom, Fireworks, and Fifth Wheels

12 1 hour ago
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"I can understand the owners desire for a bridge, however it was built over public wa…"

Willy replied on Friday to Bridge Built, Wall Created

2 on Sunday
Reply by stump

"It's nice for the economy that tourist spend their dollars here. It would be nice if…"

Willy replied on Friday to Disorderly Synergy

5 4 hours ago
Reply by XLFD

"I knew a family that came all the way from Idaho to get Michignan's generous benefit…"

Willy replied on Friday to Ludington's Homeless Student Problem

5 on Friday
Reply by Willy

"How do the school systems know the students are homeless and under what conditions t…"

Willy replied Jul 2 to Ludington's Homeless Student Problem

5 on Friday
Reply by Willy

"Another funny mistake by City leaders. It makes you wonder how they handle their boo…"

Willy replied Jul 2 to Happy June 31st!

4 Jul 4
Reply by XLFD

"It looks like your persistence is paying off. Great job X. What can be said about Mi…"

Willy replied Jun 28 to Ludington City Council Meeting, June 24, 2019: Give and Take

2 Jun 29
Reply by XLFD

"Why there are people who cannot see how politicians have given them fluff instead of…"

Willy replied Jun 24 to The Ludington Model of Public Marinas

4 Jun 24
Reply by XLFD

"Thanks for the information X. You have a way of clarifying and explaining informatio…"

Willy replied Jun 21 to Ludington Braces for Higher Lead Readings Under New Test

5 Jun 23
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2019   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service