Willy's Discussions (5,233)

Discussions Replied To (5027) Replies Latest Activity

"I've always contended that out of town students should not be allowed to vote on loc…"

Willy replied on Monday to MSU Student Government Votes to Give Minors, Aliens the Right to Vote

1 on Monday
Reply by Willy

"At least he didn't blame the Russians."

Willy replied on Monday to An Account of the Ludington Recount

9 on Monday
Reply by XLFD

"Funny photo X. What gender should we assign to Cain?"

Willy replied on Friday to The Conscience of the Cain

2 on Friday
Reply by Willy

"I completely agree with your assessment X. I still think back on the Bonsor store an…"

Willy replied Dec 6 to Will These Businesses Reopen in 2019?

4 on Thursday
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"I think it was a mistake to rename McDonald's bakery. The name should not have been…"

Willy replied Dec 5 to Will These Businesses Reopen in 2019?

4 on Thursday
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"I'm wondering, was Mr. Johnston's body found in the water? If not then how did a man…"

Willy replied Dec 4 to Lingering Deaths Courtesy of Manistee's Police Department

2 Dec 5
Reply by XLFD

"Wishful thinking X. Regarding your last paragraph, that is. Brain dead parents like…"

Willy replied Dec 3 to Mason County Bad Mother of the Year?

3 Dec 3
Reply by XLFD

"We all know this will be just the beginning of a Government program that will be out…"

Willy replied Dec 3 to I'm Just A Bill #5708

4 Dec 3
Reply by Barney Reinberg

"Traverse City is full of transplanted aliens. I imagine they far out number native n…"

Willy replied Dec 3 to Wooden it be Treemendously Great for Your Rights to be Given Back by the State

5 Dec 3
Reply by Willy

"As I read the bill it does not include limiting government control over trees on pri…"

Willy replied Dec 1 to Wooden it be Treemendously Great for Your Rights to be Given Back by the State

5 Dec 3
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2018   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service