Willy's Discussions (5,168)

Discussions Replied To (4966) Replies Latest Activity

" "

Willy replied yesterday to Begnoche is French for 'Fake News'

14 yesterday
Reply by XLFD

"I think the LDN is having financial problems. It seems to me that the most reliable…"

Willy replied yesterday to Begnoche is French for 'Fake News'

14 yesterday
Reply by XLFD

"Dear Mr. Begoche "

Willy replied on Saturday to Begnoche is French for 'Fake News'

14 yesterday
Reply by XLFD

"Where to begin. First of all, thanks for posting this excellent topic X. Begoche is…"

Willy replied on Saturday to Begnoche is French for 'Fake News'

14 yesterday
Reply by XLFD

"Magic 8 balls, that's funny. However, Mastic A holes might be a better description. "

Willy replied on Friday to Was Ludington's First Committee of the Whole Wholly Legal?

6 on Friday
Reply by Willy

"Freesom. I had the same thoughts about Holman's comments. Where's her enthusiasm for…"

Willy replied on Thursday to Ludington City Council Meeting August 13, 2018: Neal Before Me

24 on Friday
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"Good analysis shinblind. Before any documents were signed when this project started,…"

Willy replied on Thursday to Ludington City Council Meeting August 13, 2018: Neal Before Me

24 on Friday
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"I don't know how you do it X. You take a mangled City Council meeting that has the c…"

Willy replied on Wednesday to Ludington City Council Meeting August 13, 2018: Neal Before Me

24 on Friday
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"This election reveals a citizenry that doesn't mind turning over their money to poli…"

Willy replied Aug 8 to 2018 Local Voting Guide for the Primary Election

21 Aug 11
Reply by shinblind

"I would have been more concerned with him hitting the curb and losing control. I thi…"

Willy replied Aug 4 to An Assaultive Splash of Rainwater

3 Aug 5
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2018   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service