Willy's Discussions (5,121)

Discussions Replied To (4924) Replies Latest Activity

"It seems to me that nobody jumps out of a boat into choppy water if they  do not thi…"

Willy replied 16 hours ago to Drowned Local in PM Lake

6 16 hours ago
Reply by Willy

"Thanks for the information X. We used to take specimens of invasive species over the…"

Willy replied 16 hours ago to Manistee's Ludington Biological Station

7 16 hours ago
Reply by Willy

"The LGBT agenda may sound innocent to many but it's affects, especially on children,…"

Willy replied on Saturday to pride-festival-celebrates-equality, fairness and erectile dysfunction

20 yesterday
Reply by XLFD

"In my opinion gays were well on their way to acceptance until the movement turned mi…"

Willy replied on Saturday to pride-festival-celebrates-equality, fairness and erectile dysfunction

20 yesterday
Reply by XLFD

"The farmers may be more than thirsty"

Willy replied on Friday to pride-festival-celebrates-equality, fairness and erectile dysfunction

20 yesterday
Reply by XLFD

"I'm sure the Council wlll take good care of Shay as he exits the city. Let's not for…"

Willy replied on Friday to Shay

29 on Saturday
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Good post X. The hypocrisy of the left and gays is glaring. Not only the hypocrisy b…"

Willy replied Jun 12 to pride-festival-celebrates-equality, fairness and erectile dysfunction

20 yesterday
Reply by XLFD

"It's hard to believe that 6 years have gone by since those silly signs were installe…"

Willy replied Jun 12 to Shay

29 on Saturday
Reply by AQUAMAN

"That's another one who needs to be shown the door. She's responsible for a lot of th…"

Willy replied Jun 11 to Shay

29 on Saturday
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Here's a question. Will it be possible to reverse the train wreck that is coming if…"

Willy replied Jun 9 to Shay

29 on Saturday
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2018   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service