Willy's Discussions (4,691)

Discussions Replied To (4515) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope Seiting doesn't buckle under the pressure from the Globelists who are all aro…"

Willy replied 26 minutes ago to Fake Outrage: Kalkaska Prez Under Swamp Scrutiny

1 26 minutes ago
Reply by Willy

"Very good analysis X. I don't know any of the candidates but I definitely agree that…"

Willy replied 49 minutes ago to Taking the Fifth: Council Interviews Three for Open Position

11 49 minutes ago
Reply by Willy

"I understand that but what I'm saying is that if these lots were created years ago,…"

Willy replied on Thursday to Take Offense at City's Defense of Spence

6 on Thursday
Reply by XLFD

"It seems to me that if there is no record that the lots were combined then they rema…"

Willy replied on Wednesday to Take Offense at City's Defense of Spence

6 on Thursday
Reply by XLFD

"How stupid does Smith think the public is. After they called for Urban's head and fi…"

Willy replied on Tuesday to Urban Warfare on Campus

6 on Wednesday
Reply by XLFD

"Very funny X and so realistic."

Willy replied on Tuesday to Situational Environmental Ethics by Ludington Leaders

13 on Tuesday
Reply by Verdad

"Unfortunately the police probably recognized him and knew something of his past so t…"

Willy replied on Tuesday to Was Grieving Son's Arrest Warranted?

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Willy

"Regardless of the time limitations involved with choosing a Council replacement, the…"

Willy replied on Tuesday to Taking the Fifth: Council Interviews Three for Open Position

11 49 minutes ago
Reply by Willy

"Excellent work X. If it weren't for you this City would be totally under the influen…"

Willy replied on Tuesday to To Dis-Spence with Ethical Conduct

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Willy

"I agree with you Dave. This makes no sense. If Ludington Ave is reduced to three lan…"

Willy replied on Tuesday to Ludington, state discussing reducing Ludington Avenue to 3 lanes

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2017   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service