Willy's Discussions (6,741)

Discussions Replied To (6467) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with shinblind. Civic duty comes first. Although I don't think the squirrels…"

Willy replied Mar 11 to Striking Gold at Cartier Park

2 Mar 11
Reply by Willy

"Thanks for the explanation X. Wise decision to get the word out on exactly what the…"

Willy replied Mar 9 to Reason #1 for Recalling Your Ludington City Councilor: Unapologetic Tax Hikes of 2023

2 Mar 10
Reply by XLFD

"Excellent presentation and explanation X. Never forget that you are on the right sid…"

Willy replied Mar 7 to GOLD 151 Council Recalls March On

2 Mar 7
Reply by XLFD

"Facebook is bad news. Along with tik tok and others. I consider them internet cancer…"

Willy replied Mar 6 to Facebook and Instagram Down, the Ludington Torch is Still Up

3 Mar 6
Reply by Willy

"Remember, this is your money. Feds fund 98% of the Office of Global Michigan. Money…"

Willy replied Mar 4 to Aidin' and Abeddin'

5 Mar 5
Reply by stump

"Love the title of this topic X and thanks for posting it. Love your comment stump. T…"

Willy replied Mar 4 to Aidin' and Abeddin'

5 Mar 5
Reply by stump

"Thanks for the report X. Do we know who came up with this idea? I would love for the…"

Willy replied Feb 29 to Ludington City Council Meeting, February 26, 2024: Drinking Games

1 Feb 29
Reply by Willy

"I can understand the school being concerned but this is not the way to go about fixi…"

Willy replied Feb 25 to Drawing Two Guns in School Leads to Expulsion of Port Huron Teen

3 Feb 27
Reply by XLFD

"First, congratulations X on your efforts in taking this to an appeals court. Not man…"

Willy replied Feb 23 to As Community Celebrates Judge Wickens, Appeals Court Desecrates Legacy Ruling

4 Feb 23
Reply by XLFD

"Thanks for that excellent report X."

Willy replied Feb 22 to Two School Boards, One Night (MCE and LASD, February 19, 2024)

1 Feb 22
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service