Willy's Discussions (6,740)

Discussions Replied To (6466) Replies Latest Activity

"Sadly, I don't believe this lawsuit will have a chance. Consumers is not the respons…"

Willy replied Apr 11, 2013 to Going Against the Wind: Mason Co. Neighbors vs. Consumer's Energy

3 May 21, 2013
Reply by XLFD

"Good points X on both subjects. I especially like the way, as you said, the articles…"

Willy replied Apr 10, 2013 to Faulty Statistical Reasoning by Mlive on the Dangers of Guns and Motorcycles

2 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by XLFD

"Another well thought out article X. Love the picture of the 3 stooges. You raise a l…"

Willy replied Apr 9, 2013 to Ludington City Council April 8, 2013 Meeting: Ignorance Inaction

4 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by XLFD

"Very interesting Dave. The survey mirrors what most conservative people know as the…"

Willy replied Apr 9, 2013 to Here's Some Statistics from Law Enforcement on Gun Control, and its Affects on Their Safety and Crime

3 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by easymoney

"The World has lost a truly iconic personality with the passing of Margaret Thatcher.…"

Willy replied Apr 8, 2013 to Margaret Thatcher and Annette Funicello, Two Classy Broads, Now Angels

6 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Dave

"Good point about the dog Lisa but with wild animals potentially devouring any eviden…"

Willy replied Apr 8, 2013 to Seeds of Doubt Sowed All About

10 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by XLFD

"The police should have stayed out and surrounded the house until the search warrant…"

Willy replied Apr 8, 2013 to Burns v. Sailor: Ludington Citizens Get Burned, City Sails On

14 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by XLFD

"I'm at the point where I could care less what Obama says or does to impress the publ…"

Willy replied Apr 6, 2013 to Now this show that O can really relate to the hardship many in the working are facing.SUCH COMPASSION!

5 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by easymoney

"If they know what plants they are looking for they don't have to wait until June. A…"

Willy replied Apr 6, 2013 to Seeds of Doubt Sowed All About

10 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by XLFD

"A good point to remember from this incident is that it may not be the Feds who confi…"

Willy replied Apr 6, 2013 to They say gun confication can't happen here, how soon we forget

2 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service