Willy's Discussions (6,742)

Discussions Replied To (6468) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for that excellent report X."

Willy replied Feb 22 to Two School Boards, One Night (MCE and LASD, February 19, 2024)

1 Feb 22
Reply by Willy

"Fantastic news X. I am glad to hear that some sense of decency still exists at City…"

Willy replied Feb 19 to Recall Against Mayor Barnett Withdrawn Following Disclosure that His Property Wouldn't be Used for Deer Cull

4 Feb 20
Reply by XLFD

"I had a hard time following this topic. As I understand it. The LDN stated that poli…"

Willy replied Feb 18 to Fresh COLDNews Reporter Sees the Underlying Problem at LPD

2 Feb 18
Reply by XLFD

"Thanks for the post X. Love the idea of the fruit of the poisonous tree. There sure…"

Willy replied Feb 17 to Ludington City Council Meeting, February 12, 2024: FRUIT Loops and Beach Parties

3 Feb 18
Reply by XLFD

"This rental idea is spreading. A family member of mine owns property in Hamlin Twp.…"

Willy replied Feb 15 to Ludington Officials: Tenants Demand Paying for Government Officials to Invade Their Privacy-- Wrong!

2 Feb 16
Reply by XLFD

"If you were not so good at reading and understanding the law, the common citizen wou…"

Willy replied Feb 14 to To Ross the Ethical Line: Ludington City Attorney Attempts Public Extortion

2 Feb 15
Reply by XLFD

"Coming up with an answer to this problem is difficult in this situation. Maybe that'…"

Willy replied Feb 12 to Playing Time at MCE

4 Feb 18
Reply by XLFD

"It seems to me that the clearer the petition is the more willing people will be to s…"

Willy replied Feb 12 to GOLD 151: An Experiment in Democracy for Ludington in 2024

4 Feb 12
Reply by XLFD

"Terrific news X. I can just hear all of them having an internet meeting when they fi…"

Willy replied Feb 10 to GOLD 151: An Experiment in Democracy for Ludington in 2024

4 Feb 12
Reply by XLFD

"Wonderful work X. Thanks for all you have done for the citizens. The thing that ever…"

Willy replied Feb 8 to One Rottan Appellee Spoils the Whole Burial

5 Feb 8
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service