All Discussions Tagged 'Shay' (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Some Legal Advice for the City of Ludington and Their Daily News

I found this garbage in my local newspaper today, the COLDNews.  Another one of their pieces on me, much like every other one put out by…

Started by XLFD

9 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Eye On Ludington

Business Dealings of the City is Nobody's Business

I made a FOIA request shortly after my prior request to see the business dealings between the City and Tye Signs that was pretty much the s…

Started by Eve Alone

13 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by AQUAMAN

Chief Mark Barnett: Hindering Public Investigations, pt. 1

A little over a couple of weeks ago, I FOIA'ed the City of Ludington about camera footage in my own mini-investigation into the death of 24…

Started by XLFD

51 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by XLFD

When Open Government and Open Investigations Collide

Part One:  Presenting FOIA Law to Try to Get Information   I have went in front of the Ludington Student Council twice to appeal two simila…

Started by XLFD

2 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Stirring Up a Hornet's Nest at the Ludington City Council

To stir up a hornet's nest is a colloquial term that means to provoke the attack of aswarm of spiteful enemies or spirited critics.  That s…

Started by XLFD

12 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Did They Understand the Civics Lesson? Banned Man Speaks at City Hall

The first City Council meeting happened on Monday wherein a man was allowed to freely enter the Ludington City Hall without permission of C…

Started by XLFD

12 May 10, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Rowe, Rowe, Rowe Your Boat Gently Down the Street

Earlier today, WMOM reported the following:   "Yesterday, the city of Ludington was deluged with a heavy rain storm. What if you lived in c…

Started by XLFD

11 May 8, 2012
Reply by XLFD

The Monster Unchained

After 423 days of bondage inflicted by Ludington City Manager John Shay using his police state tactics with his City Police Tic-Tacs, the c…

Started by XLFD

15 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by AQUAMAN

Closed Session. Closed Minds?

Taking it easy this week, as I currently have another diversion or two to deal with, but here's an interesting thing I discovered this week…

Started by XLFD

10 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Fact Check: Tykoski: Donated Labor Kept Costs Low

The above article was a good old attempt at damage control by John Shay and political friend, our new Fifth Ward Councilor Nick Tykosk…

Started by XLFD

23 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by masonco

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service