All Discussions Tagged 'Shay' (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Creating a Monster pt 2: The Harrison Monsters

Creating a monster pt 1 is required reading for this sequel, wherein the process of making a monster out of a peaceful, civic-minded citize…

Started by XLFD

12 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Marty Redman

Candidate Forum Follies w/ Steve and Dick

Over the last two weeks, the Ludington Daily News Chief Editor, Steve Begnoche, has been bantering with me via the E-mail route about the u…

Started by XLFD

8 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Creating a Monster pt 1

With Halloween nearly here, this is a timely topic even though it starts a few years back.  In early 2008, I had three respectable part-tim…

Started by XLFD

12 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Willy

A Truly Open On-Line Forum of Ludington Candidates Seeking Office

The hallmark ideals of The Ludington Torch have always included fairness and openness, and we strive daily to achieve these goals.  A print…

Started by XLFD

5 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Willy

Going to Court to Get the Business Dealings Between City Official/ City Council Candidate Tykoski and the City

Today, or at latest tomorrow, the City will receive my first FOIA Appeal taken to the 51st Circuit Court here in Mason County.  This is the…

Started by XLFD

6 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Hiding Behind Signs, pt. 2

Two cryptic replies by the City Manager and FOIA Coordinator John Shay led to an appeal to the City Council which met on September 26, 2011…

Started by XLFD

25 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by AQUAMAN

Power Point Presentation: Summary of FOIA Requests (As Presented by XLFD)

John Shay was all set to give this Power Point Presentation (PPP) at the last City Council meeting, but the decision was made not to do it,…

Started by XLFD

4 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Willy

The Development of Authority, part 9: Can't Spell Thief Without TIF

I doubt whether the Tobacco Companies like to put these on the side of their products.  Sometimes the Government makes people and groups ha…

Started by XLFD

7 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Mr. Wilson the Menace

I have found myself banned from going to the local Ludington Police Station and the City Hall for making FOIA requests and using the inform…

Started by XLFD

2 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Hiding Behind Signs

It started off with a simple E- Mail FOIA request from my ally, Eve Alone: "Under provisions of the Michigan Freedom of Information Act (MC…

Started by XLFD

20 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service