All Discussions Tagged 'John' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Conclusions of the Michigan Constitution and an Illegal Policy

"All officers, legislative, executive and judicial, before entering upon the duties of their respective offices, shall take and subscribe t…

Started by XLFD

4 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Willy

While Mayor Henderson's City is On-the-Rocks, His Brandy is Served Neat

Mayor Henderson celebrating the most recent tax rate hike   Ludington's Mayor John Henderson has a lot to be proud of with his eldest daug…

Started by XLFD

29 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Business Dealings of the City is Nobody's Business

I made a FOIA request shortly after my prior request to see the business dealings between the City and Tye Signs that was pretty much the s…

Started by Eve Alone

13 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by AQUAMAN

Chief Mark Barnett: Hindering Public Investigations, pt. 1

A little over a couple of weeks ago, I FOIA'ed the City of Ludington about camera footage in my own mini-investigation into the death of 24…

Started by XLFD

51 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by XLFD

When Open Government and Open Investigations Collide

Part One:  Presenting FOIA Law to Try to Get Information   I have went in front of the Ludington Student Council twice to appeal two simila…

Started by XLFD

2 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Signgate: The Cover up

Unlawful and Hidden Signs   What does City Councilor Nick Tykoski and I have in common?  We have (or had, in my case) both served as firefi…

Started by XLFD

16 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by AQUAMAN

George De-pose-y, Muddying and Lie, Grill the Plaintiffs and Make Them Cry

The above title is a bastardization of the popular nursery rhyme, "Georgie Porgie pudding and pie, kissed the girls and made them cry".  On…

Started by XLFD

14 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Engineering Corruption in Ludington, pt. 1

Last May, the City Council approved at their meeting the hiring of a firm for the engineering services on the future project of the rehabil…

Started by XLFD

18 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Watertowergate: A Year Later

Ludington's Watertowergate scandal was broke last year around this time in this thread.  Here we learned that the City entered into a contr…

Started by XLFD

30 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by XLFD

An Invitation from the King of Ludington

Last week, I received an E - Mail from someone I hadn't heard from in a while.  Ludington City Manager John Shay.    Wednesday, January 4,…

Started by XLFD

27 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Dave

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service