All Discussions Tagged 'John' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lifeguards and Blackguards

In this article from June 22, 2010 our City Manager finally quantified why the City of Ludington had ditched the lifeguard program for that…

Started by XLFD

19 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by AQUAMAN

People of the State of Michigan v. John Shay?

On November 15, 2011 I wrote the following to the Mason County Prosecutor's Office.   "I am alleging a serious violation of the Michigan el…

Started by XLFD

17 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Faux City Manager John Shay Fails to Budget Money, Time Wisely

On November 14, 2011 the City Council met for their first November meeting and the following was recorded in the minutes:  "A public hearin…

Started by XLFD

3 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Willy

City Manager John Shay Has Not Swore in Over Eight Years

An oath of office is an oath or affirmation a person takes before undertaking the duties of an office, usually a position in government.…

Started by XLFD

8 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Willy

The Candidate Who Couldn't Vote

Background On December 30, 2010 I made a declaration in the Ludington Torch that I was forming an exploratory committee to run for City Cou…

Started by XLFD

44 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Marty Redman

The Cover Up Cover-Up

In this thread, Hiding Behind Signs 2, we found that the City Manager was all set to present a Power Point about FOIA Requests done by Ludi…

Started by XLFD

22 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by AQUAMAN

Raise-gate

The LDN reported in Monday 10-24-2011 inside my 'interview':   He (Rotta) said the city’s charter states, ”Each city councilor is to be pai…

Started by XLFD

7 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Creating a Monster pt 1

With Halloween nearly here, this is a timely topic even though it starts a few years back.  In early 2008, I had three respectable part-tim…

Started by XLFD

12 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Willy

Going to Court to Get the Business Dealings Between City Official/ City Council Candidate Tykoski and the City

Today, or at latest tomorrow, the City will receive my first FOIA Appeal taken to the 51st Circuit Court here in Mason County.  This is the…

Started by XLFD

6 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Hiding Behind Signs

It started off with a simple E- Mail FOIA request from my ally, Eve Alone: "Under provisions of the Michigan Freedom of Information Act (MC…

Started by XLFD

20 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service