All Discussions Tagged 'John' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

One More No-Bid Contract by City Manager John Shay

When City Manager John Shay submitted proposals for the repainting of the water towers in front of the City Council he neglected to have an…

Started by XLFD

20 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Liabilities are on Duty at Stearn's Park

If you were brought home a note from school for your son or daughter to attend a pool activity at the local high school or college that sai…

Started by XLFD

4 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by masonco

John Shay-- Criminal Intentions: Public Extortion

Previously, I have documented facts that seem to show that Ludington City Manager John Shay was guilty of a misdemeanor violation of Michig…

Started by XLFD

9 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by XLFD

The Development of Authority, part 7: The Fine Line Between Public and Private, Employee and Contractor

On the same day that part four of this series came out exposing the lack of competitive bids for the first part of the signage project and…

Started by XLFD

9 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Marty Redman

SOS Lifeguards for Ludington: Saving People not Ships

Grassroots Effort to Build Awareness of Lifeguards at Stearns's Park Future   August 3, 2011, LUDINGTON, Mich. - In an effort to build awar…

Started by XLFD

34 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by XLFD

John Shay-- Criminal Intentions: Violations of Personal Privacy

Back in 1988, the state passed a law called the Preservation of Personal Privacy Act  mcl-Act-378-of-1988.pdf.  It was subtitled as "AN ACT…

Started by XLFD

11 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Free-dom of the Press-- As Long As You're Not the Ludington Torch

Based on a suggestion by Willie Smith, which seconded an idea I had at about the same time, I decided to send off a FOIA request to the Cit…

Started by XLFD

4 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Complete Streets is Completely Bogus (in Ludington)

X has put out a couple of things on the Complete Streets policy and its adoption by Ludington  Complete Streets.  Complete streets is a str…

Started by Eve Alone

3 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Willy

Wronging Rights: Ludington City Hall

At the beginning of this month, I related the tale of my run in with the Mayor and his wife while riding my bicycle in Ludington Mayor Roll…

Started by XLFD

3 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Willy

I Wanna Be a Cowncilor

With the discovery of Brent Scott's early retirement from the Ludington City Council, the knowledge that Mayor John Henderson is lookin…

Started by XLFD

21 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service