All Discussions Tagged 'Ludington' (174)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Local Social Networking Site for Those Who Love Ludington: Ludington on the Lake

I was researching some material just yesterday, when I found an interesting find.  A Ludington social networking site that wasn't my own, n…

Started by XLFD

5 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Some Relief for the Understandably Paranoid Folks in Ludington

Over the last week I have been trying my darndest to figure out what those devices on the ceiling at the new Stearn's Park restrooms were. …

Started by XLFD

3 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Supplementary Photo Pack: Ludington Sees You Poo in Public

The Bathrooms Mapped Out   The original story talked of three public restrooms in Ludington that had hidden cameras in them, here is a map…

Started by XLFD

6 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by XLFD

The High Cost of Inefficiency at Ludington City Hall

It's a shame that after nearly two hundred FOIA requests, including over one hundred denials/partial denials and nearly the same amount of…

Started by XLFD

2 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by XLFD

And Now, Another Version of Events

At the Monday July 22, 2013 Ludington City Council meeting, the usual City of Ludington Daily News (COLDNews) reporter Kevin Brasiczeski wa…

Started by XLFD

30 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Willy

Leaving Out Germain Data About Ludington Historic District

The adjective "germane" means "relevant to a subject under consideration".   Sometimes we are not given all the facts germane to a politica…

Started by XLFD

3 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by john streeter

Special Meetings: What's Noticed and Not

On Friday, April 12, the Ludington City Council had a special meeting.  The special meeting was announced at the Monday, April 8 meeting. …

Started by XLFD

4 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Council April 8, 2013 Meeting: Ignorance Inaction

The City Council meeting was fairly uneventful.  Some communications about usual upcoming summer events, the awarding of a couple of  bids…

Started by XLFD

4 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Committee for a Stronger Ludington: Style No Substance

As you can see, the Committee for a Stronger Ludington has taken to the airwaves on 10-11-12 to get their proposal passed by making a Faceb…

Started by XLFD

19 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by AQUAMAN

Ludington Punk'd Department

Punk'd was an American hidden camera practical joke television series on MTV, produced and hosted by Ashton Kutcher, which first aired in 2…

Started by XLFD

8 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service