All Discussions Tagged 'Ludington' (174)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When Open Government and Open Investigations Collide

Part One:  Presenting FOIA Law to Try to Get Information   I have went in front of the Ludington Student Council twice to appeal two simila…

Started by XLFD

2 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Ludington Daily Nuisance

Today, I happened upon a scene I occasionally have run across before and dealt with it by cursing under my breath, and unnecessarily riskin…

Started by XLFD

10 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Marty Redman

Ludington Police Moonlighting as Cherry Pickers?

In the Bullies in Ludington Blue Torch article, we saw Ludington's Police Chief Mark Barnett and his friends use intimidatory tactics to ge…

Started by XLFD

4 May 6, 2012
Reply by XLFD

The Development of Authority, part 11: An Advertising Payment?

I recently noticed among recent financial records of the Ludington Downtown Development Authority a regularly occurring expense dealing wit…

Started by XLFD

17 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by AQUAMAN

The Kaye and Shay Show

According to WMOM reports earlier this morning, John Shay was unanimously approved as City Manager for another year.  City Council Recap Tu…

Started by XLFD

4 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Faux City Manager John Shay Fails to Budget Money, Time Wisely

On November 14, 2011 the City Council met for their first November meeting and the following was recorded in the minutes:  "A public hearin…

Started by XLFD

3 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Willy

Creating a Monster pt 2: The Harrison Monsters

Creating a monster pt 1 is required reading for this sequel, wherein the process of making a monster out of a peaceful, civic-minded citize…

Started by XLFD

12 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Marty Redman

The Development of Authority, part 9: Can't Spell Thief Without TIF

I doubt whether the Tobacco Companies like to put these on the side of their products.  Sometimes the Government makes people and groups ha…

Started by XLFD

7 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by XLFD

One More No-Bid Contract by City Manager John Shay

When City Manager John Shay submitted proposals for the repainting of the water towers in front of the City Council he neglected to have an…

Started by XLFD

20 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by XLFD

A Visit to Manitowoc, Ludington's Big Sister Across the Lake

On Thursday, I took my annual mini-cruise across Lake Michigan on the SS Badger with the family.  This is an excellent way to economically…

Started by XLFD

13 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service