All Discussions Tagged 'Ludington' (174)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fraud, Facades, Faeries, and Feigned Foolishness in Grantgate

It behooves you to read this article as a bit of background on this subject, but you may perhaps skip it if you listen to the video startin…

Started by XLFD

13 Jun 13, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Ex-Scottville Commissioner Speaks Out Against Ludington Rental Inspections

Ludington's City Manager John Shay recently sent out letters regarding a proposed rental inspection program that the city leadership has be…

Started by XLFD

9 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

Fire Station Location 201: Ludington Case Analysis

The notion of where to locate, or relocate a fire station for a given community generally only comes up once in someone's career as a publi…

Started by XLFD

2 May 28, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Fire Station Location 101

I apologize beforehand for this math-based article, and swear I will keep it at a level that requires no algebra and only the basics of ge…

Started by XLFD

3 May 21, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Hypocrisy in the Tall Grass

In the article Tall Grass, Easy Cash for City of Ludington in 2015, we saw that the change the Ludington City Council made in the tall gras…

Started by XLFD

10 May 21, 2015
Reply by Jasper

Sidearms, Searches and Secrets at Ludington Schools

I generally dance around problems with the local school district (LSD), because of having a young person serving their time there in an att…

Started by XLFD

2 May 12, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Council, May 4, 2015: How Sharper Than a Serpent's Tooth, Is the Pointy Edges of the Truth

The May Fourth meeting was only scheduled to have a couple of things occur.  The council was set to hear the auditor's reports, approve an…

Started by XLFD

2 May 5, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Genesis of a Criminal: The Travis Malone Story

The headline on this Monday's Mason County Press (MCP) reads "Ludington council expected to settle suit with local criminal.", a headline b…

Started by XLFD

17 May 5, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Competitive Bidding Ludington-Style: Change the Rules During the Process

Introduction Competitive bidding is mandated by Section 2.4 of the Ludington Code for all projects unless the council can show that it is…

Started by XLFD

7 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

Carrying Guns in Ludington and Ann Arbor Schools

At the beginning of the 2014-2015 school year, I sent a FOIA request to Ludington Area School District (LASD) Superintendent Andrea Large i…

Started by XLFD

3 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service