All Discussions Tagged 'Ludington' (174)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ludington Street Lights: Off and On

As learned at last Monday's Downtown Ludington Board (DDA) meeting, the DDA plans on replacing downtown lights in the 100 blocks of Ludingt…

Started by XLFD

21 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

Twenty Reasons Why the City Isn't Serious About Sidewalks

On February 9th, the Ludington City Council had the first reading of the newly proposed Sidewalk Ordinance which stated that Ludington prop…

Started by XLFD

4 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

Ludington Police Use of Force, Search and Seizure Policies Unviewable by Public

On December 4, 2014, I sent a FOIA request to the Honorable 51st Circuit Court Judge Susan Sniegowski, then a contracted FOIA Coordinator,…

Started by XLFD

3 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Mason County Deputy Mike Fort: Escalate, Unlawfully Incarcerate, Humiliate

This story originated from an odd incident from the weekend's Mason County Sheriff's Office (MCSO)report where it was noted that a woman ri…

Started by XLFD

10 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by XLFD

2015 Courtesy Calendar for Ludington

If you live in the City of Ludington, you may have seen one of these Ludington calendars arrive in your mailbox this week, probably Tuesday…

Started by XLFD

9 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

Ludington Code Enforcement: Threatening Letters Based on Unverified, Second-Hand Information for Ill-defined Laws

At it's last meeting, the Ludington City Council passed two onerous ordinances which should have provoked a lot of the population to rise u…

Started by XLFD

4 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by XLFD

The Theory of Negativity

The Charge is Negativity It's been about three weeks since my shadow has darkened the Ludington City Hall's hallways, and I've been fairly…

Started by XLFD

2 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Council Meeting 12-15-2014: Fun-Raisin' and Gift Givin'

The Ludington City Council had a fair amount on their holiday plate just before they take a hiatus for four weeks.  To prepare for the Chri…

Started by XLFD

12 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Former Montague Fire Chief Remains Under Fire

Earlier this spring, I commented on a domestic dispute involving then-Montague Fire Chief Dennis Roesler and his wife where he brandished a…

Started by XLFD

3 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Executive Embezzlement in Ludington: Obvious Overbilling

This is a sad story of intrigue involving Ludington's City Attorneys from Manistee and Grand Rapids and their associate, Ludington's City M…

Started by XLFD

7 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service