All Discussions Tagged 'Shay' (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Local Social Networking Site for Those Who Love Ludington: Ludington on the Lake

I was researching some material just yesterday, when I found an interesting find.  A Ludington social networking site that wasn't my own, n…

Started by XLFD

5 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Council Meeting 8-26-2013: Seven City Officials Defensive About Offensive Hidden Camera Policy

A new Senior Center Director was introduced and the first reading of  a more restrictive fireworks ordinance occurred.  But beyond the ordi…

Started by XLFD

4 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by AQUAMAN

Supplementary Photo Pack: Ludington Sees You Poo in Public

The Bathrooms Mapped Out   The original story talked of three public restrooms in Ludington that had hidden cameras in them, here is a map…

Started by XLFD

6 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by XLFD

The High Cost of Inefficiency at Ludington City Hall

It's a shame that after nearly two hundred FOIA requests, including over one hundred denials/partial denials and nearly the same amount of…

Started by XLFD

2 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Council Meeting 8-12-2013: Candid Camera Issues

Despite having three weeks instead of the usual two weeks between meetings, the Ludington City Council meeting of August 12, 2013 had very…

Started by XLFD

2 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Special Meetings: What's Noticed and Not

On Friday, April 12, the Ludington City Council had a special meeting.  The special meeting was announced at the Monday, April 8 meeting. …

Started by XLFD

4 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Anatomy of an Administrative Appeal, 12-17-2012

At the Ludington City Council meeting of December 17, 2012, they adjudicated what they called the 168th FOIA request of Tom Rotta.  A new t…

Started by XLFD

12 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Is the Third Appeal Time a Charm?

I have yet to win an appeal for a FOIA request yet.  I have formally went through an administrative appeal with the Ludington City Council…

Started by XLFD

15 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Openly Disobeying the Open Meetings Act, pt. 2: FOIA for a Closed Meeting

Instead of explaining the problem in depth, I went to tonight's City Council meeting seeking the minutes from the closed meeting the City h…

Started by XLFD

7 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by XLFD

City of Ludington Daily News: One Side to Every Story

The City of Ludington Daily News (COLDNews) came out with the usual type of story it has become familiar with on the day after Ludington Ci…

Started by XLFD

20 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Eastwick

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service