All Discussions Tagged 'Wilson' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Big Block, Big Ideas, Big Cost to Taxpayers?

A front page article in last Thursday's City of Ludington Daily News (COLDNews) caught my attention. What caught my attention was not May…

Started by XLFD

21 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by AQUAMAN

Chief Mark Barnett: Hindering Public Investigations, pt. 1

A little over a couple of weeks ago, I FOIA'ed the City of Ludington about camera footage in my own mini-investigation into the death of 24…

Started by XLFD

51 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by XLFD

When Open Government and Open Investigations Collide

Part One:  Presenting FOIA Law to Try to Get Information   I have went in front of the Ludington Student Council twice to appeal two simila…

Started by XLFD

2 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by XLFD

The St. Valentine's Day Justice/Tree Massacre

Half the fun of making these threads are deciding how to title them. A recurring theme occurs when I go shopping for my mother.  She loves…

Started by XLFD

4 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Hall Stands Mute on City Attorney Blunder

Seventeen days ago on Thursday, after an afternoon of being detained for nearly three hours in a deposition that effectively was part of th…

Started by XLFD

7 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by XLFD

George De-pose-y, Muddying and Lie, Grill the Plaintiffs and Make Them Cry

The above title is a bastardization of the popular nursery rhyme, "Georgie Porgie pudding and pie, kissed the girls and made them cry".  On…

Started by XLFD

14 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Hiding Behind Signs 3: FOIA Discovery!

A FOIA request dealing with inspecting the contracts and receipts between the City of Ludington and the then City Official/City Councilor C…

Started by XLFD

42 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Candidate Forum Follies w/ Steve and Dick

Over the last two weeks, the Ludington Daily News Chief Editor, Steve Begnoche, has been bantering with me via the E-mail route about the u…

Started by XLFD

8 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Mr. Wilson the Menace

I have found myself banned from going to the local Ludington Police Station and the City Hall for making FOIA requests and using the inform…

Started by XLFD

2 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by XLFD

The High Cost of Getting Information

I was asked to make a Freedom of Information (FOIA) request by XLFD.  On June 16,2011 the LDN reported that a life ring was missing and it…

Started by Eve Alone

10 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service