All Discussions Tagged 'cooper' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Clarifying Transparency: Ludington City Attorney Wilson's Seven Minute Legal Lesson

In the recap of the Ludington City Council meeting that took place on October 28, and the video on that link, the public was treated to 420…

Started by XLFD

0 Nov 1, 2013

Big Surprise. Another Court Victory for Rotta Over City of Ludington

It's been a pretty good year for a certain Tom Rotta in getting his grievances aired against how the City of Ludington does business in the…

Started by XLFD

2 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Something Wickens This Way Comes: Did Our Justice System Act as Accomplice in Trooper Butterfield's Murder?

The news about the MSP Trooper, Paul Butterfield, who was shot on the night of September 9th was rather slow in coming out, and there was p…

Started by XLFD

9 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Willy

Cooperating Coopers (Judge and PA): Co-operatives Courting Lake County Corruption

On my drive back from Torch Lake, I noticed some campaign signs containing the last name Cooper; seems they were running for Prosecuting At…

Started by XLFD

2 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by XLFD

The Appearance of Impropriety, pt. 2: Lost in the Wind

Craig's List   In Part One, we offered a question as to an appearance of impropriety that arose in our FOIA appeal civil action that made i…

Started by XLFD

6 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Fact Check: Rotta, City FOIA Issues Continue

The Ludington Daily News reports on Tuesday 3-13-2012, and Rotta, who was never contacted by the quality reporter known as Kevin Branisczes…

Started by XLFD

64 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Order in the Court: Local Judge Position to be Eliminated

As reported in the Muskegon News on Wednesday afternoon: Oceana and Newaygo counties will lose a circuit judgeship while Mason and Lake cou…

Started by XLFD

13 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service