All Discussions Tagged 'council' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ludington City Council Meeting April 25, 2016: Fourth Down and Stenches

The April 25, 2016 meeting of the Ludington City Council didn't have a lot of meat on the agenda, what it had were a few summer events need…

Started by XLFD

10 Apr 28, 2016
Reply by jfc123

Ludington City Council February 8, 2016: The Good Ole Boys in the Bubble

Presidential candidate Chris Christie famously referred to fellow candidate Marco Rubio as the 'boy in the bubble' over the last week for r…

Started by XLFD

6 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by Willy

Ludington City Council Meeting November 23, 2015: Blessing of the Bad

This surprisingly long but not very well attended Ludington City Council meeting had some things happening of note.  Two 'routine' public h…

Started by XLFD

19 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by XLFD

FOIA Figures and Figureheads in Ludington

At the April 13 Ludington City Council meeting, the issue of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests came up after the City's Chairman o…

Started by XLFD

6 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Ludington Officials: Civil Rights Laws Need Not Apply Here

Perhaps you wondered what the latest project the Ludington City Attorneys (a group nearly 60 strong) have spent their time on while being p…

Started by XLFD

3 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Willy

Ten Reasons Why John Shay Should be Fired

I must admit to believing in my heart and brain that everyday and any day is a  But rarely do I emphasize such things at city council me…

Started by XLFD

8 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

Ludington City Council Meeting 2-9-2015: Six Years of Progress

On reviewing the agenda of this meeting, I estimated it would take a little over an hour to cover the topics, about twice the length of a t…

Started by XLFD

17 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

Belding Council Removes Beleaguered City Manager Meg Mullendore

Fourteen months ago, in a town of 5000 about a 100 miles away, an incredible action by the City's manager and police department on a curiou…

Started by XLFD

9 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Council Meeting 11-10-2014: Lady's Night Out

When the Mayor brought down the gavel to start this day's city council meeting the panel of city officials was missing three distaff member…

Started by XLFD

14 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Should Familiarity with City Laws be a Prerequisite for City Officials?

A troop of Girl Scouts out of Turlock, CA learn that their community has received a grade of 'F' from the American Lung Association as far…

Started by XLFD

1 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service