All Discussions Tagged 'council' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ludington City Council Meeting 7-28-2014: Of Sidewalks and Sidesteps

The meeting's agenda looked rather quiet for this meeting, two potentially controversial topics being deferred to the next meeting on Augu…

Started by XLFD

4 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Council Meeting June 9, 2014: Blight and Fright

The June Ninth meeting of the Ludington City Council had two citizens using the full extent of their five minute public comment to criticiz…

Started by XLFD

11 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Council Meeting April 28, 2014: Love and Bullets

At the April 28, 2014 Ludington City Council meeting, the following issues were deliberated and decided upon without issue: 1) Fireworks pe…

Started by XLFD

36 May 1, 2014
Reply by john streeter

Ludington City Council Meeting Sept. 9, 2013: Issues and the Knysz Crisis

My daughter and I walked over to Ludington City Hall for the 6:30 City Council meeting at around the same time the senseless killing of MSP…

Started by XLFD

7 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Manistee Evicts Bacon from Greasy Housing Commission

City Councils Gone Wild   We had our share of wild behavior by Ludington City Councilors this summer at their meetings with Councilor  Holm…

Started by XLFD

5 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by XLFD

City Council Invades the Privacy of People's Homes, Bans Roommates

The Federal Government over recent years have tried to step up their attempts to become our nannies, telling us how to live our lives.  Is…

Started by XLFD

1 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Willy

The Monster Unchained

After 423 days of bondage inflicted by Ludington City Manager John Shay using his police state tactics with his City Police Tic-Tacs, the c…

Started by XLFD

15 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by AQUAMAN

The Lynching of Ray VerWys by City Hall

State law prohibits those who commit felonies while serving as a public employee/official from holding an elective office as per a law inst…

Started by XLFD

9 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Clowncil Closes for 2011

Looking at the latest City Council meeting, I noticed that there was a lot of smiles and laughs, but I noticed a few other things.  Here's…

Started by XLFD

1 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Marty Redman

Son of Handout One: Second Handout

Now that I've introduced myself in the first handout for my campaign to get on Ludington's City Hall, I have set the table for my second. …

Started by XLFD

6 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service